CHAPTER 16

~WESTON~

God damn, my husband. I love him to death for coming to save me but I'm still hurt and mad at him. He acted like a total ass. Well, I guess I deserve some of it, but the girl on his lap? The things he said about me being too broken to fix. That was so low and it really hurt. He knows how hard I try to be better. He knows why I am like this. Probably better than anyone and he uses it to make some stupid point for me being a bitch.

"Fuck!" I hit the break, I open the door, and throw up. It feels like all my organs follow the vomit out on the ground. Why the fuck am I throwing up? I'm not even hungover anymore. Maybe it's a stomach bug? Or am I? Nope, not going down that road. No, I can't be. They told me I couldn't. Well, I guess I'm going to the pharmacy. I need to sort this out, like now.

I drive to the closest pharmacy and buy five tests. Then I buy a big ass bottle of coke and chug it down. I run to the first bathroom I can find. I pee on all five tests. Put them on the floor and wait. "Well, this must be the longest five minutes of my life." I hear someone outside the door.

"Weston?" Hero calls out. What the fuck?! How on earth did he find me? "Leave."

"Nope."

"What are you doing?" He asks. "Taking a shit!"

"Okay. I didn't need to know that."

"You asked." I hear him chuckle and I smile. Fuck I missed him. He should be in here with me. I open the door. "Come in."

"No. You know that I'm open for the most freaky stuff, but that's just sick." I burst out laughing. "I'm not taking a shit, idiot."

"Oh, okay." He opens the door and when he sees me on the floor with all the tests, his eyes widened. "Are you?"

"I don't know. I'm too afraid to look." He takes a seat beside me and I start to read the backside of the box. He frowns and looks at the tests. "Well?" I ask. "Um...You're not pregnant."

"Really?"

"Yes." Oh, thank god! "Oh. Okay."

"Did you want to be?"

"No! Yes! I don't know." He chuckles. "Okay. Well, I'm actually kind of sad." What?! "You are?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry. Maybe next time?"

"Yeah. It will work itself out."

"Yes. So?"

"So?"

"What happened last night?" I ask. "Nothing. She just sat on my lap. I didn't cheat. I'd never." He said. "Okay. But the things you said?"

"I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't mean them. I had to make sure you believed me. I really thought I was protecting you, by distancing myself from you. You're not too broken to fix, you've come a long way since you walked into my life." I smile, "I have, haven't I?

"Yes, and I'm so proud of you. For every progress you made. I love you, with all my heart and I'm so sorry for hurting you."

"And I'm sorry for being such a bitch sometimes, or like all times."

"You're not. Mostly in the morning." He smirks. "And I love you too. So much. Please, take me home." He nods and helps me up from the floor and when I'm on my feet, I throw up again. "Fuck! I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it. Come on. You need to get home and lay down."

"You're right. Are you joining me?" I ask. "You bet." We walk out from the restrooms and Hero drives my car back. I lay my head in his lap. Thank god, for Hero. Even if he did hurt me, he had his reasons. I should have known. He would never hurt me on purpose.