CHAPTER 28

~WESTON~

I wake up still lying on Hero's chest. It feels so good, and I slept like a baby all night. "Hey, babe." Hero says. "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, a little sore?"

"Oh, right, maybe I shouldn't sleep on you when you're in pain."

"I want you to sleep with me. I can't sleep otherwise. "I smile and kiss his chest. "Good, because I wouldn't sleep any other way." He chuckles. "I know. Your place is on my chest while sleeping."

"That's right." Hero rubs my back slowly as I snuggle closer to him. I don't want to get up today. I wanna lay here with him the whole day bur Blake is coming back soon. We have a room for him here. "I don't want to leave this bed, today."

"You don't have to. "He says. "Yeah, but you do and it's boring to lay here alone." He chuckles. "Have you always been this restless?" He asks. "Yeah, I think so."

"Well, tomorrow we can spend the day in bed. I promise." I sit up and look at him. He smiles. "Really? We can?"

"Yes. Tomorrow." He says. "Tomorrow." I smile and get out of bed. I need a shower and coffee. "Do you want some company in the shower, babe?"

"Yes, please!" I smile as I get the water running. I undress and I feel Hero's presence in the bathroom. I turn around, seeing him leaning against the door frame, looking tasty as ever. "What are you doing?" He smirks and walks towards me. "Just enjoying the view."

He cups my face and leans into my lips and kisses me passionately. I wrap my arms around his neck and his hands move from my face down to my ass cheeks. He lifts me and walks into the water. We just stand there and kiss each other like there's no tomorrow. We break the kiss and look deep into each other's eyes. "I love you"

"And I love you." Then he put me down on the floor and just then I realized that he's still in his boxers. I smirk and stand on my knees in front of him, pulling down his boxers slowly. He steps out of them. I lean forward and kiss the inside of his thighs, all the way up to his crotch. I look up at him. His eyes are closed. I continue upwards and lick his shaft from bottom to tip before I take him in my mouth, sucking him hard but slow.

I suck harder and faster and take him back in my throat, his balls tenses, and his cock throbs down in my throat, and soon his seed runs down my chin. "Mmm, I'm messy."

"Yes, you are. Looking hot as hell." I stand up and let the water run over me as I wash my body and my hair. Hero holds his arms around my waist as I rinse the last conditioner out of my hair. "Lean even more backward, babe. I got you." I do as he tells me to, and when I lean back he takes my nipples between his teeth. "Ohh"

He's sucking and kissing my breasts and rubs my clit at the same time, bringing me over the edge and making me scream out I pleasure as I release. When we're done, we get out and dressed. I need my coffee even after that intense moment in the shower. "Don't we look hot together!"

"We sure do, babe." He takes my hand and walks outside and just when we step outside Duke and Ace come running towards us.

"They're back!" Hey, my babies!! Aww, I missed you too

"They're back!" Hey, my babies!! Aww, I missed you too...yes I did." They lick my face and try to jump on me and they knock me over, I laugh as they keep licking my face. "Okay, okay, I missed you!"

Hero chuckles and pats both of them. Their whole bodies wiggle when they greet us. I'm sure they missed us as well and holy shit! They grew so much this past two months. They're huge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~HERO~

Our baby boys are so big now. They've been at a disciplinary education for the last two months, and today Kip brought them back to us. I totally forgot about that. Guess I had something else on my mind these past few weeks. Weston walks by my side and the dogs run around us. I have to talk to the guys. I have to know why the hell it took them such a long time to find Weston.

She became desperate and had to touch that disgusting man so she could break free and it really hurts me that she had to go through something like that again. After all, she's been through already. Like that wasn't enough. I'm gonna have a little chat with Dani as well, I want to know what the fucking guards did to her when they were inside.

And when I find out, they're gonna pay for it. I have connections everywhere, in every damn prison through the state and I can have those bastards dead by nightfall, If I wanted to. I realized something when I woke up from my coma. I almost died. I almost left Weston by herself. That's a thought I can't stand. What would she do if I died? It would eat her up from the inside. I have to make sure that my guys know that if something like this happens again, they have to find her. Fast.

I promised her that she never would have to do things like that again. No one can put a finger on her, without her permission. I opened the door to the clubhouse and found all the guys around the bar, drinking coffee, and having a nice chat. Fucking gossiping like school girls. Trip hives me a cup of coffee, I nod as a thank you and walk inside the chapel. I yell from inside.

"If you high school girls are done with your chit chat, I want to have a meeting, Now!" I smile to myself as I hear the chairs moving around, one of them drops to the floor. In five seconds my table is full. I drank my coffee and lit up a cigarette. "So thank you for joining me." No one says anything.

"First of all, we have three new prospects who will be introduced. We need more bodies and I want to patch in Pollux. I don't think anyone here thinks he needs a prospect period? He has proven himself to be a good asset. Right?" Everybody agreed and I nodded.

"We have a few new transfers from the Nomad charter as well. We let them hang with us for a few months before we patch them into our charter, and the last!" I raise my voice. "Why the hell did it take you more than a week to find Weston?!" No one says a word. I look at Vince and Seth. They look ashamed.

"You two! Spit it out!" Seth clears his throat. " I guess it's my fault."

"How come?" I sat through gritted teeth. "You know how I get when something happens to her. I can't handle it and I was with Dani but she made me get out of bed and get my head back into the game." I shake my head. Is he fucking serious right now? He stayed in bed and fucked a girl he doesn't even know for a week before he even bothered to get out of bed to find his little sister, that he claims means so much to him?!

"Are you fucking kidding me, Seth? Do you prioritize your own needs before your little sister? The one you say means the world to you? Do you two idiots have any idea what she had to do to break free?" I glare at them. My jaw clenches. "No." They answer.

"That's right, you don't know. She had to fucking jerk off that asshole so she could get a hand free. When he didn't look she took a hairpin from her hair. That's how she got free. He left to grab, she was hiding and when he came back you dickheads showed up! Do you understand how she feels right now? That's not all, he touched her." Seth and Vince look at each other. Their faces are pale.

"She doesn't know that I told you this and when I tell her, she will decide what to do with it. I'm sure she needs to get some frustration out after I tell her. and I don't care what she does to you. I'm so disappointed. I thought you actually cared about her?"

"We do. God, we care so much, but it really beat us up with your shot and her missing. We all were lost." Vince said and Seth agrees. "I understand that but it still doesn't make it right. She suffered enough growing up. She needs us. You know it and I know it. So step the fuck up for her! I'm not telling you again. Have I made myself clear?!"

"Yes." They both agree. "Good. The meeting is over." All the boys leave. I stay in my chair. I can't step out of here just yet. I need to calm down. I never get this mad. She doesn't need to see that.