CHAPTER 18

~WESTON~

Oh, that was a rush. I feel bad for Pollux though but something tells me that he's going to be fine. He has Blake and us, and after everything, he's done for us. I owe him so much. I go back home to take a shower. I'm all messy after that bloody party. Hero followed me. I step inside the bathroom and he's about to follow me in there.

"No! You have a lot of groveling to do. You don't get to see this body until I say so."

"But..."

"Nope. Sorry, dude!" I close the door and lock it. I hear him cursing and I laugh to myself as I take my clothes off and step in under the hot water. I moan as I stand there. "Really, Weston?" I giggle. "Mmm, what?"

"Don't stand in there and moan. It's torture!"

"Ohh, fuck! I...don't...ohh...know...mmm...what...mmm...you're...talking...ohh...god...about!" I tease him. He totally deserves this but when I stand in here I actually get turned on so I have to finish myself off. "I'm coming in!"

"Mmm...no!! Don't" I rub myself and it feels so good. "Stop doing that then!" I push one finger inside me and wiggle it, just like Hero does, and fuck!! It feels amazing! Not as good as it feels when he does it, but close enough to make myself shiver and drip with lust. "Ohh...no way! I'm horny!

I continue to pump my finger in and out of me and I caress my clit with the other hand. Shit, I forgot how good I am at this. "I'm horny too! We can help each other out.!" This man! He's so stubborn. "Noo...oh, shit! I'm coming." He flies through the door as I cum around my fingers.

"Weston!"

"Ohh, mmm!! Oh, god!"

"Stop!" I smirk at him and put my fingers into my mouth and start to wash my hair. "Really?!"

"Yeah."

"You play dirty." He said. "Oh, I know. This is just the tip of the iceberg."

"Damn it!" Hero walks out of the bathroom, and I can't help but giggle. He's going to suffer for a while. Poor guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~HERO~

Fuck, she ain't messing around. I'm going to suffer from Blue Balls for a while. She's serious. She offed herself. It sounded so hot and I'm so fucking hard it hurts. She comes out of the shower, dropping her towel right in front of me. "Oops!"

"You're mean."

"I know. Oh, look, my headlights are on." She looks down at her erect nipples. Damn her. My cock twitches and it hurts. She gets dressed and not even now, she's not playing nice. She puts on a very sexy outfit, making me lick my lips. "I'm sleeping at the clubhouse if you continue this torture."

"If you do. Don't bother coming back." What?! Fuck! She knows exactly what she's doing. This is going to be so hard. I strip off my own clothes and I know that she's looking at my hard cock. Yeah, that's right baby. Look all you want. I can play this game too. I think. Maybe. No, I can't. Fuck it!

I can see how hard she's trying not to look, not to touch, not to lick her lips. She loves it when I'm bare-chested. So that's what I'm going for. No shirt for a while.