CHAPTER 6

~WESTON~

I look at him, his name isn't Jay, and if he didn't have all those tattoos, I'd recognized him sooner. I grab a bottle of whiskey and swig it, then I slowly walk over to him. I tilt my head like I always do when I play with human lives. He looks nervously around us. No one has noticed what was about to happen.

"Mother fucker!"

"Wha" I cut him off by smashing the bottle of whiskey in his head and it shatters all over his face, he's drenched in whiskey, blood, and glass. Everyone snaps their heads our way.

"Your name isn't Jay!"

"You bitch!" He yells. "Babe!" I glare at Hero who stops dead in his tracks when he sees my eyes. I"m sure they're black as the night. "Weston, what are you doing?" Vince asks. "Shut your face! Your name is Joshua!"

Seth walks down the stairs and looks at Hero, Vince, then Jay, and then at me. "What the fuck is going on?" He asks. "This fucker is the reason I got raped! He was with them."

"What?!" Hero yells.

"What the fuck?" Vince said. "You're kidding, right?" Seth asks. I'm furious! Yeah sure! I'm kidding. I think its so funny to relive my past, talking about how he ripped me apart, probably made it impossible for me to have children. He beat me, cut me, burned me with a cigarette. He was the one who suggested to the others, that they should rape me, cause I probably would be nice and tight.

Sure that's something I really would joke about! "No. I'm not fucking kidding, Seth!" Everyone is paralyzed. No one knows what to say and I'm pissed. Even Jay is paralyzed. I can see Hero staring at him. Probably thinking about how to kill him the most painfully. I walk up to Jays face. He can't even look at me.

"Look at me, your sick fuck!" I grab his chin with one hand, forcing him to look at me. His eyes are filled with something. I don't know if I've ever seen that in someones eyes before. "Weston." Hero says. "No!" I can't handle anyone right now.

"Where are they? What do they want?" I ask. "At Mae's bed and breakfast. All of them. Even their sons." He says. "Why? have you been blabbing about me?"

"Yes." I punch him hard across his face. He stumbles backward. "Why?"

"Because I work for them. That's why I joined this crew. To be close to your brothers, I knew that you'd come soon enough. I've been watching you."

"You didn't think I was dead?" I ask. "I did but someone told me that you were locked up and I started doing research, then I found out that your brothers were in this MC and I swore in, was a prospect for a year then they patched me in. I've been patiently waiting for you."

"Who told you I was locked up?"

"I did." I turn around and look at Hero. His eyes are filled with pain and sorrow. His face twisted to regret. "How did you know who I was? That I existed?" I ask him. "Seth told me once when we were drunk. That he had a little sister in the joint. He told me his side of the story. I mentioned it to Jay when he asked about all our families."

My lips crinkle to a disgusted grimace. Hero looks down. I know I can't be mad at him. He didn't know who I was. He didn't even know my name. He only knew that I was their sister and that I was locked up but I'm hurt. I walk up to Jay again, I head butt him and he stumbles backward and falls. I lean over his face.

"You're going to regret that you were born. Those things you did to me, it's all coming back to you. Only ten times worse." He swallows hard. I grab ahold of his hair and pull him over to a chair. I don't know where my strength comes from but I got him onto the chair and tied his hands behind his back.

I pulled out a cigarette and lit it up. No one says a word. I smoke half of the cigarette, then I place it on Jay's skin. The flesh is boiling. I move it and continue to do so until he has round burn marks all over his shoulders. "Ahhh"

"Aww, does it hurt? Don't be such a baby. You told me that. Do you remember?" Jay doesn't answer. I punch him hard. "Omphh!" I walk towards Hero. "Can I borrow your knife, babe?" He hands it to me. I smile and he leans to kiss me. "Mmm..." Fuck, now I'm horny. He's distracting me.

He smirks when he notices how I shake it off. I can't be distracted. I walk around Jay. His eyes follow my every move. He seems nervous. I giggle. "Aww, you're afraid of a girl?" He chuckles.

"You're not a girl. You're a freak and I loved every second I fucked your virgin pussy. The way you were ripped by me. How does it feel, Hero? I had her before you. I was her first." Hero's whole body shifts into something I've never seen. I guess The Beast is back.

"What did you say?" He asks Jay. "I had her first," Jay said with a smirk. "Back the fuck off, Hero!" He is leaping towards Jay. He dropkicks Jay's head. "No! He's about to feel my wrath!"

"No. I'm going to torture him. Then you can finish him off."

"Fine." Hero walks outside. Hes pissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~HERO~

Mother fucker! I fucking hate him. He went behind all our backs. He made his way into the club knowing about her. He had her before me. I know she's been with many guys after him but it bothers me. I can't fucking think straight. All I can see is him raping my girl.

I picked up my phone and texted Pollux. He, Tyra, and Blake are my and Weston's cabin.

[Hero - Hey bro. Get your ass up here. I need The Grim Reaper, ASAP! ]

[Pollux - On my way, bro! ]

I put my phone back into my pocket, and I lit up a cigarette. Pollux comes running. He looks funny when he does. I start to laugh. "Where's the fire? And why in the hell are you laughing?" he asks.

A giant who's running like a maniac, it's funny. Right? "I'm sorry, dude. You just looked so funny when you ran." Pollux slaps my shoulder. I almost fell. I'm kind of drunk. I didn't even notice.

"You're sick. Did you call me to make fun of me or did you want something?" He's panting like he just ran a marathon. He bends over and tries to catch his breath. "I texted you for a reason." I fill him in on everything. His eyes go black. He stretched his neck from one side to the other. He cracks his knuckles.

"Where is he?" He asks. We hear a scream that would make any person turn their heads. "Weston?" He asks. "She's playing with him."

"Well, come on then. I want to see her get all crazy." I open the door and he walks inside. Weston is about to cut Jays eye out when we walk inside. Everyone just stands around and looks. Vince looks worried and Seth is shaking. I think he's about to beat Jay to death.

"Wow. I like your work, Weston." Pollux said. Weston snaps out of her trance. Her eyes are black and filled with hatred. "Thank you," Pollux smirks and takes a seat. "Hey, bar dude. Pour me a drink." Trip quickly pours a glass of whiskey and hands it to Pollux.

"Thanks, man. Come on, Weston. Continue please!" She smirks and puts the knife down. Guess she got bored. She grabs a bat and then starts to hit Jay, On his arms and knees. He screams. She only gets more fueled when he does.

"Mmm.., I love that sound." She smirks. She turns around and looks at Vince and Seth. "Dear brothers?"

"Yeah?" They say together. "Please lay him over the armchair and pull down his pants."

"Yeah, with pleasure," Seth said. They walk over to Jay who sobs. "You made your point. Just kill me already!" Weston let's out a crazy giggle. "Aww, that's sweet but no. I'm not done yet and you'll be alive when I am. Then my beloved husband and his brother can finish you off. I guess you heard of them together, back in the days? Yes?"

Jays eyes go wide and all I can see is pure and raw fear.