CHAPTER 8

~HERO~

I lay in bed with my girl on my chest. We have been fucking like crazy the past hour. I guess we both needed to get some frustrations and tension out of our systems and if someone can fuck like there's no tomorrow, it is Weston, I don't think she can ever have enough. Not that I'm complaining. I love it. We're two horn dogs.

"What's on your mind, babe?" Weston kissed my chest and then put her head down again. "That you're amazing."

"Aww, sweet talker." I chuckle. "You know what?" she asks. "No, what?"

"I feel a bit more at ease now. One down, four to go. Right?"

"Yeah, that's right. Let's get dressed and visit those assholes."

"Yay!" She jumps out of bed and starts to look through her clothes. She grabs my hand and we walk downstairs. Vince and Seth meet us at the bottom of the stairs. "We're coming." Vince said. "I wouldn't have it any other way." Weston tells her brothers.

"We need a few more men for this. They're four and their sons are with them and I'm sure they have bodyguards and men surrounding them." I tell them. "Yeah. Pollux wanted to come and the others as well. I think we need to gear up and Weston, you should bring your bad." Vince said. "I will, and my knife, and maybe..."

"No!" Vince and Seth yell. "But..."

"No." Vince said. "Fuck, you're boring. I'll be waiting in the car." Weston walks out. Great now she's pissed. "What was that all about?" I ask. "She has a thing for guns but every time she shoots she gets all crazy and starts to shoot everywhere and we can't get her to stop." Vince tells me. "Yeah. She accidentally shot our neighbor's cat once and almost the neighbor." said Seth. I chuckle.

"Okay. No guns then."

"Exactly and trust me, she will try to get yours and she will do anything to get it. Stand your ground, man. Whatever she offers. It never ends pretty." Vince tells me. "No problem."

"Uh-huh."

"Are you sure you know your wife? She's a sneaky little minx and she's gonna play dirty. She's the master of head games." Seth said and I sigh. I know this. I remember that time she threw me out of our room and she started to send me pictures. She doesn't play nice. Well, I guess I have to put on my hard shin for this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~WESTON~

Stupid boys! I can handle a gun. I just get a little excited and it's fun to shoot at things. They're so boring. It was an accident when I shot our neighbor's cat and almost our neighbor and almost Seth. But still, I'm older now. I can totally handle it and not go all nuts.

Hero, Vince, and Seth take a seat in my car and I start the engine and shiver as the V8 roars to life. "Mmm, fucking love that sound!" I giggle my crazy giggle. "Great!" said Vince. "Crap!" Seth said with a worried expression.

"What?" Hero asks. "She's crazy giggling already. That's never a good sign." Vince tells him. "Aww, your pussies! I'm not crazy." They all look at each other and then at me like I'm stupid or something. "Okay, fine. I am."

"And then some..." They all said together. "Shut up!" They chuckle. I start some music and as always when I'm about to do something crazy I listen to Cock Sparrer - Take 'em all

"It's been years since I heard this song." Vince said.

"Yeah. I like it though." said Seth. "Yeah, gets the blood pumping." Hero agrees. "Right?! Sing along with me, fellas!" They do and I love it. "You're in a good mood?" Hero asks. "Yes! You fucked me like a pro and I'm going to kill the ones who destroyed me. Couldn't be happier."

I hear them laugh but I don't care. This day is going to be one of the best days in my life and it feels fantastic! "Take a right in that turn."

"Mm-hmm..."

"And pull over by the pet shop."

"Yes, box!"

"Really Weston? Stop with the cheery mood." Vince said, sounding annoyed. "Nope! Sorry, dude! I'm way too excited."

"Yeah, we noticed." Seth said. I giggle again and pull over by the pet shop. I take out my bat and my knife. "Come on then, I've been waiting for this day for so fucking long." Hero wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me passionately. "God, I love you! You're really something else."

"I love you, Prez!" Vince walks to the door and knocks three times and that fucking scumbag who was always beating our mother the worst, opens the door and looks at Vince. " Can I help you?" He asks.

Vince smirks. "Yeah, actually you can. You see, I have a sister and she would like to see you." Richard looks around. "Sure, come on in."

"Well, Well, Isn't it the four maracas?"

"Who are you?" He asks me. "Aww, you don't recognize me?"

"No, should I?" I giggle. The other guys stand up and walk closer. One of them looks at me and then his eyes go wide. "Shit!"

"Well, hello creep!"

"I thought you couldn't talk?"

"Ahaha...surprise!"

"Where's Jay? I'm guessing that little bitch finally cracked."

"He did and now he's six feet under."

"So you're telling me, You're Weston Miller?" Richard said. "Yeah. Well, my last name is Knox now. Since I'm married to that handsome fella over there." I point to Hero and he winks at me. "And I'm sure you remember my brothers, Vince and Seth. Or maybe you don't cause you always showed up when they were out."

"I recognize them now. Why the hell are you socializing with The Vipers?" Emiliano asks. "I'm the god damn VP and He's sergeant of arms of the Vipers, and her husband is the President." Vince said and they looked at each other.

"Seriously, you didn't know? Jay must have been the worst mole ever. He didn't tell you about my brothers? and that I'm married to the Prez?"

"That little bitch played us. Guess he wanted her for himself." Emiliano said. "Yeah. He's lucky he's dead." Richard agrees. "And you know what?"

"What?" They all say together. "You're dead!" They laugh. "You're really stupid to come here, you know that? Our sons are here and all of our men." Emiliano said with a smirk. "Yes, and they will wipe you out. You and your little shit MC. You do know we work for the Cartel, right?" Louise asks. Now it's my turn to laugh.

"Yeah and I'm sure they support child abuse. I have scars all over my body from your sick games and what Jay did, and the things you guys did with me after him, that's just perverted, and you're gonna feel how that was."

"You don't know anything, you little whore." Richard said. BANG! "If any of you call my wife a whore again, that's what happens."

"Arrgghh...you fucking shot me!" Richard yells. Hero chuckles. "Oh, I know." A loud bang on the door makes us lose our focus. "Are you okay in there?" Carlos asked. One of the sons. "Si! Black." Louise yells back. Okay, they just coded something. "So tell me, Richard. What's code is Black for?"

"You're really too smart for your own good." I start to laugh my crazy giggle. This is boring, I have to make things a little more exciting. "Aww, thanks." I pick up my knife and throw it and it cuts through Louise's eye. He falls to the ground, having a seizure.

"You're a crazy-ass bitch." Emiliano yells. "Thanks, dude! You all made me this way after all the shit you did to me and my mother. Now it's time to have a taste of your own medicine." I smash the bat at him. He ducks but I'm way faster than him, so I strike again and hit his back. He falls to the ground. At the same time gunshots rain through the doors and windows.

Fucking shit! I take a gun that's laying on the floor and shoot the rest of my abusers. "Bye, Bye, mother fuckers! See you in hell." Then I go crazy and shoot everywhere. I hear motorcycles and I know that our backup is here. Soon the shooting stops and Pollux walks through the door. "Why are you lying there, you lazy asses?" He asks.

"Fuck you, Giant!"

"Ohh, someone's angry." He said. "No, I'm fucking shot!"

"What? Where?" Hero asks. "Belly." I smirk and lose my consciousness.