CHAPTER 21

~WESTON~

Shit, we almost got shot. A fucking drive-by. Classic! I know who that is. It's the cartel wanting revenge. Not gonna happen. I'm gonna kill them all before that. They will not harm my people! My husband, my brothers, or my friends. My family. "Let's go inside." Hero said. "Yeah."

We walk back inside and the music is so loud that no one inside heard the shooting. I walk to the music station and kill it. Everybody turns around and looks at me. They're annoyed. "If this music wasn't so loud maybe you assholes would have known that we just got away from being shot. A fucking drive-by, outside. Both Hero and I could be dead if he wasn't quick enough to throw us on the ground."

No one says anything. "She's right." Hero says. "A drive-by?" Vince question. "Yeah like ten fucking seconds ago!"

"Shit!" Seth said. "Probably the cartel. Chapel boys." Hero kissed me softly before he put on his president's face. He's pissed and the boys are gonna feel that. I smirk. Suckers! All the boys follow Hero inside and the door closes. "Wow. He's pissed." Riley said.

"Yeah. Poor guys."

Haha! I'm sure they can handle it."

"Let's hope so."

"What was that?" Blair and Allie ask. "Some assholes drove by and started to shoot with a machine gun. Hero threw himself over me. That takedown almost crushed me."

"Yeah. I bet. He's huge and you're..."

"Smaller?" I say. "Yeah. Smaller. Exactly." I giggle. Riley knows how it pisses me off when someone calls me short. "Yeah, girl. You're tiny." Pamela said. What?"

"No! She's smaller. Not tiny." Riley corrected her. "Yes. Smaller. Sorry."

"Lucky for you. I like you." I narrow my eyes at her. "You do?"

"Yes. Don't use it against me."

"Never. I really am sorry though."

"I forgive you." Pamela sighs in relief. I walk to the bar and pour myself a JD. I swig it and smash the glass against the counter. My phone starts to buzz.

"Hello?"

"Hey, is this Weston?"

"Yeah, who's asking?"

"It's me, Dani."

"Dani? From prison?"

"Yes."

"Hey! What's up?"

"Um, I'm in trouble and I need help."

"Okay. Where are you?"

"Outside your clubhouse."

"Oh, come in. I'm by the bar."

"Thanks

"Yeah."

I hang up. What kind of trouble is it this time? I saved her ass so many times in jail. She has a big mouth but sucks at defending herself. Before Riley, she was the closest thing I had to a friend. Never thought I would see her again. She was released two months before me.

The door opens and she steps inside. Looking around like she's never seen anything like a clubhouse before.

 Looking around like she's never seen anything like a clubhouse before

"Weston!"

"Hey!"

"It's so good to see you, girl!" She said. "Yeah, you too."

"So this is where you live now?" She asks. "Yeah. My brothers are in this MC and I married Prez a few weeks ago."

"Wow. That's amazing."

"Yeah. I'm actually happy."

"I'm glad to hear that."

"This is Riley, she's Vince's, old lady." I tell her and point to Riley. "Old lady?" She asks. "Girlfriend."

"Oh, Hey, I'm Dani. Nice to meet you."

"Hey. Nice to meet you too." Riley smiles. Everyone likes Riley so I hope they get along. "So what happened?" I ask. "Um, I met a guy and we started to hang out. He was sweet and all but after a while he got controlling and kind of started to stalk me when I was working and last night he started to hit me. I didn't know where to go. So I searched for you, called your parole office and he gave me your number."

"What a fucking douchebag! It's okay. You can stay here as long as you need." I tell her. "Thanks."

"No problem." The guys come out from the chapel and Hero walks straight to me. He kissed me softly before he noticed Dani. "Hey, I'm Dani. Weston's bunker buddy."

"Hey. I'm Hero, her husband." Dani smirks and looks at me. "Good catch, Weston."

"Oh, I know." Vince and Seth come over. "This is my brother's, that's Vince, and that's Seth." Dani and Seth lock eyes with each other. "Hey." Seth greets. "Hey."

"Wow. Do you feel that?" Riley whispers in my ear. "Yeah. They would be so good together."

"Mm-hmm..."

"Hey Seth, do you need help?" Pamela asks. Oh, no! "No. I'm good." He says. He doesn't leave Dani's eyes. "Need help with what?" Dani asks. Oh, crap! "Get rid of the tension." Pamela says.

"Um! Pamela. Can you ask Trip to set up my old room for Dani? She's staying for a while." Pamela gives me a death glare. Oh, hell no! Don't even... "Look at me like that one more time, and I'll make sure that you need a rearview mirror to brush your teeth!" I say through gritted teeth. Pamela looked at me and nodded. "Sorry."

She walks over to the bar. Dani burst out laughing. "Oh, I've been missing your smart ass mouth. Hahaha!!"

"Aww...come on, let's drink and catch up."

"You read my mind." Seth looks at Dani's ass when she passes him. She noticed and wiggle it and wink at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~HERO~

It looks like Seth finally found a girl. She reminds me of Weston. Only my Weston is way crazier and she's hotter than hell but I'm happy if Seth finds a girl. He needs one. "So, about five seconds and he's pussy whipped." Vince said. "Haha. Yeah."

"Shut up! She's gorgeous!" He says. "Yeah, that she is." Rocky said. "No one touches her! She's mine!" Seth said. The guy nods. They know their place. Seth has a higher rank than them. If he says she's his. No one touches her. End of story!

I didn't think Weston had any friends but I guess they had each other's back in jail, and they shared a cell. They laugh and I sit back and look at my beautiful girl. I love seeing her like this.