CHAPTER 15

~WESTON~

I pace around the room, waiting for someone to make a move or something. I'm bored. I lit up a cigarette and blew out the smoke slowly. Hoping that the fire alarm goes off but of course it doesn't. Someone is outside the door, and the door opens. I take a seat on the bed, still smoking. "Hey, gorgeous!" Timothy said. Eww...fucking slimy creep.

"Bite me!" I spit out. "Feisty as always."

"Can I help you!"

"Yes. You can put out that cigarette."

"Nope!"

"Oh, come on. Don't be like that. We're gonna have so much fun you and me."

"I doubt that."

"How come?"

"You're disgusting, that's why!" He smirks then he backhands me over my face. Pussy! "Wow. You hit like a girl." He grabs a fist full of my hair and makes me look at him and I laugh. My crazy giggle comes out and he looks pissed. "Where's Evan?"

"Who?"

"Really? I have a video of when he fucked you in our bathroom at the bar."

"Like I've already told you. I don't remember." I say. "This will only cost you more pain. Speak up and we're even."

"Nothing you do to me could be worse than the things I've already been through. So bring it on. You fucking cunt!" He hits me again but I just laugh. If he wants me then he gets the crazy me. I don't back down. This is just the sort of pain I need. "You're really a freak of nature, aren't you?"

"Kind of."

"Where's Evan?"

"Don't know who that is." He hits me again. "Haha, you still hit like a girl." I tell him. "I don't understand how Hero puts up with your bullshit?"

"I make it up to him between the sheets." He smirks. "I'm sure you do. You're a minx, aren't you? A wildcat between those sheets?"

"I don't kiss and tell. Ask Ethan if you can find him."

"Evan!" He yells. "Whatever, dude. I'm bored." He raises his eyebrow at me like he can't believe what he's hearing. Just wait, I have a lot of crazy inside this hot body. "Want me to make you feel good? You belong to me now." I giggle. "I don't belong to anyone."

"What about Hero?" He asks. "Clearly he couldn't handle me. No one can."

"You're bad news, huh?"

"And then some..." He smirks and doesn't hit me again but I can see the bulge in his pants and that's what worries me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~HERO~

Me, Vince, Seth, Pollux, Chase, and Rocky are on our way to The Black Souls clubhouse. I'm gonna get my wife back. She's mine and no one touches what's mine, and I hope that Pollux kills his stupid wife. She's been fooling us all. She needs to die. Like a lot. "So what's the plan?" Seth asks.

"I don't care. I'm just going in there to find my wife."

"And then we wipe them out, and your wife." Vince looks at Pollux in the rearview mirror. He's pissed. "Oh, I will do more than that." Finally, we arrive at their clubhouse, it's nasty and disgusting. Their crow eaters look like old hookers. I kick the door open and walk inside. I see Tyra sucking face with one of their members. She jumps out of his lap when she sees us, and when Pollux steps inside she shivers.

"Hey babe, what are you doing here?" She asks. He walks straight to her. "Not whoring around like you clearly do. You're done. Don't move or I'll make you bite the dust in no time. Where the fuck is Weston?"

"You came all the way to find that whore?" Excuse me?! What the fuck did she call my wife?! I walk towards her. I lock eyes with hers, and it's not with love or affection. It's pure hatred. I stop one inch from her face. She licks her lips. "What the fuck did you just say about my wife?!" I scream right in her face and she flinches backward but bumps into Pollux. She's tearing up. Yeah, that's right. I'm serious as a fucking heart attack! "Why?"

"Isn't it obvious? I want you. Always have but you stopped chasing me, so I settled with Pollux, and I can have kids. I just didn't want one with him. I wanted one with you."

"Never in my life. I love Weston." I look at Pollux who has hurt all over his face. I hate to see him suffer like this. "Where is my wife?" I say through gritted teeth. "Upstairs. Second door to the left." I nod. Pollux and Chase stay downstairs with Tyra. The rest of us head upstairs. When we reach the top of the stairs, I hear a scream and I run. So fast.

But when I kick in the door I see Weston hitting Timothy, bloody. With her bare hands. She straddles him and she's just hitting him. "Get off me, you crazy whore!" I grab him by his throat and lift him and smash him against the wall. When he sees who it is, his eyes widened with fear.

"This was the stupidest shit you could have done. I'm going to let her finish you off, and then your tiny ass bullshit of an MC is done. Off this fucking planet! Got it?!" He nods. Blood dripped from his face. He's done. "Come on, babe. Let's get you home."

"Bite me, Hero!" She stomps outside and walks to her car. Seth brings the pups and when we come out, she speeds off. Holy shit! She's mad!