CHAPTER 37

~HERO~

Today we're introducing the new prospects to life inside an MC club. We researched them and they seem like guys to be recon with.

Tomorrow we'll patch in some new guys who've been in our Nomad chapters

Tomorrow we'll patch in some new guys who've been in our Nomad chapters. We need more men, our businesses are expanding and I need all hands on deck. "So how does this prospecting thing works?" Weston asks. "They are silent members a year minimum. They can all sit in the chapel but they can't vote. They're involved in our businesses as any other member, this year will give them a chance to prove themselves. Loyalty is everything."

"Oh, okay."

"How do you feel today?" I ask. "A little nauseous but fine."

"Good." She smiles and stands on her tiptoes to reach my mouth. She doesn't but I wrap my arms around her waist and lift her up so she's the same height that I am. She put her hands on both sides of my face and kissed me passionately. "mmm...you always taste so sweet." I tell her. "Mmm...you too, Prez."

I smirk and peck her lips with mine before I put her down on the ground again. "Well, this can take a while. But I'll be back as fast as I can, okay?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine, babe. I'm gonna hang out with Riley and Blake."

"Okay." I smile and whistle. "CHAPEL!" Every guy rushed inside the chapel and the new prospects walked in last. They seem tense but excited and when Seth shouts at them they jump. Everyone burst out laughing. "Shut the door!" I look at them with an intense glare. So do Seth and Vince.

"So, welcome to The Vipers MC. Weston my wife is off fucking limits, and a warning, don't piss her off. She'll rip your balls off and feed them to you." They all nod. "She's the short blonde girl. Don't let her size fool you."

"Yeah, and she's our sister. Be kind. Don't call her short or tiny." Vince said. "Yeah! and she's pregnant. We protect her with our lives! All of us. Understood!?" Seth asks and they nod again. "And the hot redhead, she's my old lady. No touching or flirting."

"And the dark-headed one covered in tattoos is mine." They all nod and move a little awkwardly. "Yeah, and all the other girls are crow eaters. Just have at it but remember! Always wrap yourself up before you fuck any of them. You don't want them to get pregnant." I tell them.

"Yeah. They're ruthless when it comes to members. You are in charge, not them, and don't fight over them. There's enough for everyone." Vince said. "Yup! and the payment for your membership is on the first every month, 100 dollars. You can give it to chase who's the treasurer. You all get 10% on every job we do. Payday the first of every month." Seth says to them.

We keep telling them the rules and give them the big talk about loyalty and what happens if you betray our trust. They seem cool. They don't look so scared and they seem eager to start. They get a cut and prospect patch. They look proud as hell when they put them on. If they only knew the feeling when you get to wear a full patched cut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~WESTON~

Riley and I are outside, playing hide and seek with Blake. It's fun. I never played games when I was a kid. "Here he is!!" Riley finds Blake and he screeches when she finds him. I just laugh and enjoy this. Maybe I can be a mother. "No! Wiley found me!!!

"Oh, no! I'm sorry, buddy."

"Can I hide again? Please?" He asks. "Sure. Hide." He runs away and I hear him giggle as he hides. I smile and look at Duke and Ace who start to look after him. They're so protective of him. It warms my heart when I see that. "Hey, Riley?!"

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen Blake?" We hear him giggle under the staircase to the cabin. "No. I haven't. He's gone."

"Oh, no. Let's find him and feed him some broccoli." I said. "Yeah!" We hear giggling even harder. He hates broccoli. It's so fun to mess with him about them. "I hear a giggle."

"Me too."

"Maybe he's behind the garage?" I ask. "Yeah, let's check." We continue this for a while until Duke finds him, licks his face, and makes him laugh. "Are you hungry, buddy?" Riley asks and he nods. "Okay, come on. I'll fix something. I think Weston needs to lay down for a while?" I'm panting after walking around the backyard for hours. "Yeah, definitely."

I walk inside and undress myself and crawl under the covers and close my eyes. I fall asleep immediately. I'm so exhausted. Being pregnant is nothing like what I expected it to be. It really has its ups and downs. I got a text message from Pollux.

[ Pollux - Hey Wes. We're heading home. We can't find any more members, let's hope they know what happens to them if they try anything. We made sure not to show them any mercy and I have a present for you. See you soon! ]

I smile. Pollux is coming back. Hero wants him to be a full patched member. I hope Pollux accepts. A few hours later I get up and get dressed. I need to pee and I need to eat. I'm starving. I walk up to the clubhouse and Trip hands me a coke. "Thanks, mate."

"No problem, Darlin." Hero comes out of the chapel and I see the prospects. They seem like good boys. I really hope they will stand by Hero's side and prove how loyal they are. Hero needs them.