CHAPTER 4

~HERO~

I have all the boys gathered around the table in the chapel. We're still debating on whether we should do business with The Black Souls or not. "So what are your thoughts?" I ask them. "I have a bad feeling about this but then again it could really work in our favor," Vince tells me.

"Yeah, I think we should give it a shot. I mean it's a new income." Seth said. "I'm not into this at all. They're fishy and you all know it." Said Jay with a frown. "But still, they don't have any support from other clubs, so if they fuck up, they're going to be easy to get rid of." Trip said with a smirk.

"Yeah and if we can make them raise. We can be their main chapter," said Kip. "That Timothy guy, is one slippery fish, that's for sure but I really don't think that they would piss on our shoes," Rocky said. I listen and nod. "Well, Let's vote."

Everybody said "Yay" except for Jay who said "Nay."

"Only one nay, it passes." I slam the gravel onto the table. "Let's reach out to their Prez and let them know."

"I'm on it." Says Vince. "Good! We gather again at 8 pm." Everybody nods and walks outside to the bar. Trip serves us beer and shots. Weston and Riley are lying on one couch each, passed out. "Wow. They didn't even make it upstairs." Vince tells me and I chuckle. "That woman."

"Haha. Yeah. There are no words." Seth said. I wake up Weston and she flies off the couch screaming. The panic in her eyes breaks my heart. I'm not sure if she's awake. "Don't fucking touch me!" She yells. I walk over to her and make her look at me. She's in some kind of trance but she snaps out of it and widened her eyes when she sees its me.

"I'm sorry. I had a bad dream." She said. "I know. It's okay. Come on, let's head upstairs and shower." She nods and I take her hand. Her feet seem stuck so I lift her and carry her upstairs.

Tomorrow we're going to move into the cabin that Seth gave us. It's going to be so good to have our own place. Without crow eater and around the clock drunks at all times, and our own shower! I put Weston down on the mattress, and pull a blanket over her. Duke and Ace jump onto the bed and snuggle into Weston's body. She doesn't respond. She sleeps like a stone right now.

I go downstairs to the chapel for our second meeting for the day. "So? Any luck?"

"Yeah. The meeting is set for Saturday, desert, at noon." Vince said. "Good."

"Do you think they suspect anything, about Evan?" Vince asks. "I'm not sure. Weston was told that Evan said that he would ask her out, that night. Guess he had other plans."

"Yeah. Well, let's just see how this will play out." He said. "Yeah."

"Yeah, and if anyone notices that they're interested in Weston, we close it down!" Seth said. "Of course. Her safety comes first." I tell them. Vince chuckles. "If she notices that she can help somehow, she will put her ass out there. You can't close her out from this." Vince said with a smirk. "Yeah. Well, let's hope that it doesn't come to that." Seth said. "Yeah." I agree.

This is a mess and I have a very bad feeling about doing business with them but we're doing this and if they try to take Weston from me, then he's facing a hell I can't even begin to describe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~WESTON~

I wake up and the pups are licking my face. I giggle. "Ohhh, stop it. It tickles." Then I noticed that Hero isn't here. Damn him! I get dressed and head downstairs to have some coffee and smoke when I let out the pups.

When I reach the bottom of the stairs, I see the door to the chapel open, and out comes the boys. I sigh in relief. Okay, they had a meeting. No need to worry Weston. I grab my cup of coffee and my pack of smokes that Trip left for me on the bar counter.

"Good morning." I feel Hero's hot breath against my neck. I shiver. "Morning." I turn around and wrap my arms around him. I peck his lips with mine. "I missed you up there." I pout. "I'm sorry. We had an another meeting. We're going to take that deal with The Black Souls."

"Okay."

"You okay?" He asks. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Want some company to walk the dogs?"

"Sure. Come on, boys!" I open the door and they run out fast and do their business first before they start to play and wrestle with each other. Hero stands behind me with his head on my shoulder. "They grow so fast." Hero says. "I know but they're beautiful."

"They sure are." I hear a voice behind us. "What are you two doing out here?" Pollux asks.

"Hey, Westlon!" Hero and I turn around and see Blake running to us. "Hey, buddy! What's up?" I ask. "Tyra made a room for me, and it's awesome."

"Wow! Cool..." I'm so out of my element here. I don't speak like a kid but for some reason Blake likes me. Kids never do. "We wondered if you wanted to join us for some ice cream. He's been talking about you." Pollux looks at me.

"Duh, I love ice cream. Come on, little fella."

"Yeah, let's get some ice cream." Hero says. Trip takes care of the pups and we take a walk down to the ice cream shop. "Which one is your favorite, Westlon?" Blake asks. "Chocolate."

"Mine is Strawberry."

"Mmm...I like Strawberries too."

"My dads favorite is salty caramel. My mom is vanilla."

"Mmm...I like those too."

"Yeah, me too."

"Well, mine is salty licorice." Hero said. "Really?"

"Yup. So good." He kisses my cheek and puts his arm over my shoulder. "Tyra wondered when youll do the books again?" Pollux asks. "Probably this weekend." Hero answers. "Okay."

"Why does she care?" Smooth Weston. Sound like a bitch in front of the kid, why won't ya?! "I don't know? She just asked me."

"Okay." We buy ice cream and take a seat by the park. "Poll?" Hero said. "Uh-huh, I see them."

"Who?" I ask. "Two men have been following us from the ice cream shop. I don't know who they are. I haven't seen them before." He said. I feel a little paranoid. What if??!