CHAPTER 7

Warning. This chapter is not for the faint-hearted.

~WESTON~

Jay is lying over the armchair with his ass in the air. I go and get a bottle of the most disgusting liquor I know, vodka and I press it inside him. It's hard to get it in. I get the bat and hammer it inside him as he screams and tries to get loose. No, not gonna happen! He screams and whimpers.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...so nice and tight. Let me get in deeper. Stay still." I take the bat and hit the bottle deeper inside him and of course, it shatters. "Arrrggghhh...you crazy bitch!"

"Aww, thanks, dude!" He's crying now. I walk around him and squat beside him, looking him in the eyes. "I knew something was off with you the first night we met. You told me that you wanted to take things slow? Well, I guess I understand now. You didn't want me to recognize you with no clothes on. Right?" He nods.

"Something like that." He can barely put those words together. I'm sure he is in pain. Poor guy, huh? "You're a sad excuse for a man. I actually thought you were hot and would have given it my all that night. I guess you'll never know how good I've gotten over the years. Still nice and tight." I take the knife and slowly cut him, from his neck all the way down to his ass. The blood streams out.

"Guys, I'm done. He's all yours." I go over to the bar, covered in Jay's blood. Everyone looks at me. I know I'm a freak but it felt so good. Finally, I got some kind of revenge after what they did to me. I just hope Hero finds the others. Then it's going to be a real blood fiesta.

"Come on, bro. Let's have some fun with this douchebag!" Pollux tells Hero and he nods. "Trip! Big ass JD, please!" Hero hugs me from behind and kisses my neck. I shiver when he whispers in my ear. "You're so hot, tonight I'm going to show you how hot I think you are."

"Mmm, can't wait." He kisses me roughly and then he and Pollux lift Jay off the chair and take him outside. I stay inside. I don't want to watch the rest. I'm done. I take a seat at the bar. No one talks to me. I don't care. I'm used to being ignored. Trip puts my JD in front of me. "Here you go, Darlin."

"Thanks, mate."

"How are you?" He asks. "I'm fine. Just fine."

"You sure?"

"Yep!"

"Okay." He looks away. "Spit it out, Trip! What's bothering you?" He sighs. "Well, it was hard to watch. You know, we have known him for years. He's been a good friend to all of us."

"I understand that. I'm sorry that you lost a friend but he was a monster, he's one of the reasons that my life had been like a living hell. They pulverized me. My whole being."

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry he did that."

"Yeah." I stand up and walk outside. When I come out, I see Pollux having a kicking fiesta with Jay's body. I don't even know if he's alive but then Hero walks over and slits his throat. "Finally. I started to get tired." Pollux said.

"Yeah, put him in a bag and drive him to Mae's bed and breakfast. His bosses are staying there." Hero tells him. "Sure. No problem."

"Thanks, bro." Pollux smiles and goes inside the storage in the back and pulls out a body bag. He puts Jay's body in there and then throws him into the trunk of Hero's car. Hero walks towards me. "Upstairs, babe."

"Mmm...finally!" I jump on him and he catches me. We kiss all the way up to our room. He kicks the door shut and locks it. He puts me down on the bed. Then he undresses, watching me do the same. "God, you're so hot, babe." He says. "Mmm...so are you, baby."

He's butt naked and lays on top of me and pushes himself inside me with one hard thrust. I wrap my legs around his waist as he starts to move, faster and harder with every thrust. "Ohh, fuck!! Yes!!" I moan. "Mmm...god, you feel so good, babe..." He goes harder and deeper.

I dig my nails into his back and scratch him, he loves it when I do that. He keeps going and every thrust is a promise and every kiss is a sign of love. God, damn I love this guy so incredibly much.