CHAPTER 19

~WESTON~

I wake up and feel something between my legs, when I look down I see Hero lying there and smirk. "What are you doing down there?" I ask. " Nothing. just enjoying the view."

"Mm-hmm..." Oh, I know what he's doing. He's teasing me. He wants me to beg him to fuck me. Too bad for him I'm a master at this type of game. I bite my bottom lip and look at him. "You look good down there."

"Mmm...do you like it, when I kiss you here?" He kisses the inside of my thighs. "Mmm, you know I do..." He smirks and kisses the inside of both thighs. He stops just above my pussy. "Do you like it when I kiss you here?" He leans into my core and kisses the fabric of my panties. Making me gasp. "Ohh, mmm..."

I take that as a yes." I giggle. "Mmm, you taste so good."

"Why don't you taste me some more?" I ask. "You want me too?" He looks at me with a serious expression. "Yeah." He smirks and pulls down my panties. He slowly starts to kiss my clit, licking it, one finger slides into me and I arch my back. He works his finger in and out, still with his mouth attached to my clit.

"Mmm, you're so good at that, baby." He pushes one more finger inside me, wiggles it, and then start to rotate it. I'm so close now but I'm not giving it away until I explode around his fingers. When he curls his fingers upwards and hits my g-spot, my toes curls and I let go. "Ohh, fuck!"

He lets me finish. "Shit."

"What?"

"You weren't supposed to cum."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Damn it."

"Haha, sucker!" I jump out of bed and run into the bathroom and lock the door. I take a long shower. When I come out, Hero is sitting on our bed with a huge erection. "Care to help me out?" he asks. I smirk and walk over to him. I run my hand over his cock, grab it gently and squeeze it. I pump my hand up and down over him. He leans back on his elbows, I stand on my knees between his legs, I take him in my mouth. Sucking hard but slow. His breathing gets heavier.

"Mmm, yes just like that, babe." I continue to suck him and work his shaft with one hand, and when I feel his cock throbbing I know that he's close. I take him out of my mouth and kiss the tip and stand up and walk away. "Damn it! Really?"

"Uh-huh! I walk inside the closet and get dressed. I hear him curse outside the closet. I giggle. "It's not funny, It hurts."

"Oh, I know!"

"You don't have a dick!"

"No, but I have a heart, and it was crushed when I saw that whore on your lap. I told you, I forgave you, I meant that but that doesn't mean that I have forgotten it. It still hurts." I tell him. "Fuck it." He steps inside the closet with his massive hard-on. "I know, babe. I'm so sorry."

"I know you are, and I'm sorry too." He kissed me. "So?"

"Nope!" I push him out of the closet and close the door and lock it. "Really Weston?!"

"Yeah, Hero! Really. Let the groveling begin."

"Damn it!" I giggle again and look through my clothes. I found some that fit my mood today. I got my fix so I'm good. I feel bad for Hero but he needs to understand how badly it hurt when I saw a girl on his lap. Even if they didn't do anything, it still hurts like a bitch. When I step out of the closet I almost drop my jaw. God damn him for being so hot!

"You dropped something."

"Huh?"

"Your jaw is on the floor in a pool of your wetness." I smirk and flip him off. "Bastard!" I walk out of our room. Wiggling my ass and pulling up my shirt so he can see my ass through my stockings. "No panties!" I yell before I walk down the stairs. "Damn it!

"Hahaha.." Victory! I walk up to the clubhouse. I can't be alone with that horn dog. I will give in. I know myself and when you have a husband that's hot, it's never easy to play uneasy. I step inside and when Trip sees me, he pours me coffee and puts a pack of cigarettes on the counter. "Thank you, Trip!"

"You're welcome, Darling. Where's Hero?"

"Um, I think he's coming." Literally. "Why are you acting weird?" Vince looks at me. He knows that something's up. I have my prank face on. He sighs. "What did you do?"

"He's suffering from a serious case of blue balls."

"Oh, poor guy." He said. "Weston, that's not very nice." Seth said. "Oh, I know, but it wasn't nice to let some whore sit on his lap either."

"True." They say together." He's going to be one grumpy Prez for a while?" Vice said and I giggle. "Yeah, sorry, not sorry!"

"Damn it, now he's gonna make us work out and do a lot of stuff just to keep him occupied." said Seth, and Vince agreed. "Bu-hu..." That blond gash walks through the door and takes a seat by the bar. I freeze. Oh, hell no! Not today! "Why are you here?" I ask.

"Excuse me? I work here."

"No, you're not."

"I'm a crow eater."

"Nope! I'm in charge of the crow eaters and you're not one of them. So leave, before I make you." She laughs. "I'm not going anywhere." Okay. If that's the way you want it. Who am I to let you down. "Okay." She smirks, thinking she won. As if!

I grab the back of her head and smash it against the counter. "Oww!! What the fuck!"

"Leave. Do not make me tell you again!"

"Who do you think you are?"

"I'm Weston, and you do very well to remember that. Because I'm Prez's wife."

"I thought you left him when he was all over me. You threw your rings at him." Her nose is broken, and the blood is running down over her chin, down to her throat. "Yeah, I did but then he came after me and we made up."

"That's not what I've heard." Really? This bitch really gets on my last nerve. I might have to kill this one. "Oh, enlighten me, please. What did you hear?"

"That he's so damn tired of you and your childish behavior."

"If you like to live, I suggest you leave before it's too late." Vince said. "Yeah, because I'm not stopping her. You're so close to getting wiped off this planet." Seth tells her, and she starts to laugh. That's it! I grab her head again, and I smash it against the counter again, and again, and again. Until I feel someone lifts me off the floor and walks away. "Let me go!!"

"It's enough! She's dead." Hero said. "Good. Let me go!"

"Fine. Calm down." I look up at his face. He's suffering. I can tell that he's hurt as well. "I hate her!" I scream. "I know."

I kick her dead body before I leave with Hero closes behind me. When he close the door behind him, I jump his bones. No more, blue balls! I need him inside me now!