CHAPTER 12

~WESTON~

I stay in bed all day, except when I let the pups out so they can handle their businesses. I feel better but something inside me doesn't feel right. Like I have a bad feeling about something. I just can't put my finger on it. I go into the shower and stand there. I let the hot water burn my skin. I don't care. I need this and it won't show when Hero comes home. If he does.

When I'm done I slip into some comfy clothes and start a movie. I fall asleep and I wake up in the middle of the night. Alone. I try to call Hero but it goes straight to voicemail. I call Riley.

"Hey, you okay?"

"No. I can't...I can't..."

I'm coming. Breath Weston. In through your nose out through your mouth, come on."

I do as Riley says. She calms me and before I know it she walks through the door. "What's wrong?" I can't talk. This is where I fall apart. Afraid that I messed up things with Hero. He was so cold when he left. I can't really blame him, I was a bitch but still. At least he could answer his god damn phone!

"I...I don't think that Hero wants me anymore." Riley runs to me and takes me in her arms. I cry so hard that I'm shaking and my breathing is over the roof. Nothing seems to function. Riley picks up her phone and calls Vince. She seems pissed.

"Where the fuck is Hero? What? His wife is having a panic attack and he does that? You better punch his face inside his skull."

She hung up. "Where is he?"

"I'm sorry Weston. He's at the strip club. Vince and Seth are there with him."

"Oh, Well, I always knew I wasn't enough for him. I just don't understand. I did bite his head off when he tried to be sweet and asked how I was but I don't understand why he would be this cold and go to a fucking strip club?"

"He knows that you don't have any filter in that mouth of yours. This isn't okay." Well, it's not okay to be a complete bitch without any reason either and I've done this to him. Just left. I guess I had it coming. I'm sure he's tired of my shit. Eventually, I fell asleep in Riley's arms. The pups are sleeping by my feet and I feel kind of safe. I wake up before Riley and not a damn sign of Hero anywhere.

I walk up to the clubhouse to see if Vince and Seth are there. When I walk inside there's a full-blown party there. Vince, Seth, and Hero are shitfaced and there's new girls that I haven't seen before. They hover by Hero and one of them is sitting on his lap. I see red! I run over there and I see how Seth and Vince widen their eyes. "Oh, shit!" They say together.

I grab the whores' hair and smash her onto the floor. Hero sees me and he doesn't look happy at all. He smiled and laughed with her, but now when he sees me he just glares at me. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask.

"With me? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, you're a complete bitch without any reason!"

"Like you didn't know that from the beginning?"

"Well, I'm tired of this."

"Okay then, Fuck you!" I take my rings off and throw them at him. He snaps out of his stupid smile. "What the fuck is wrong with you, bitch?" I turn around and see that girl standing up. She's gorgeous. "You know he's married?"

"Yeah, I just don't care and neither does he."

"Hero! What the fuck?!" Vince is pissed and he stands up and grabs Hero by his collar and lifts him to his feet. "Your sister is too broken to fix." Hero said to him. "You're a fucking asshole!"

"Let me go." I walk straight up to him. I look into his eyes. " I hate you." Then I punch that blond bombshell in her face and leave. I sneak into the cabin and pack my things, I take the pups with me. I get into my car and head out. I don't know where I'm going but I don't care. I don't care about anything anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~HERO~

Wow! She actually left me?! Crap! I really messed up. "Are you fucking stupid?!" Vince asks. "Yeah? You know how she is, probably better than anyone." Seth said. "Oww, my nose. I'm gonna kill that slut! Is she really your wife?" Willow, the whore said.

 I'm gonna kill that slut! Is she really your wife?" Willow, the whore said

"Yeah. Get the fuck out!"

"Excuse me?"

"He said leave. Now, before I ship you out in a body bag." Vince said to her. "Fine." She stomps out. "You better hope that she doesn't hurt herself! If she does and no one is there for her, she will die." Seth tells me. I know this! What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I bitching about her being a bitch? That's old news. "I'm gonna go and find Riley." Vince said.

"She's at our place." Vince nods and walks out. I put my head in my hands and closed my eyes. How stupid can I get?! What if she really hurt herself?!