CHAPTER 36

~HERO~

We pull up in the backyard of the clubhouse. Weston is tired and we walk inside and plop ourselves onto the bed, It doesn't take long before she's fast asleep with her head pressed against my chest. She must be tired of all her emotions everywhere. I drift off to sleep.

~TWO HOURS LATER~

I wake up and I'm alone in bed. I hear that shower running so I get up and join my beautiful wife in there. She's gorgeous. Just standing under the steaming water with closed eyes. She really loves to shower. I think the hot water calms her. I step inside and wrap my arms around her waist. She leaned her head against my shoulder. I don't know for how long we just stand there and enjoy each other's company but it doesn't matter if this is what she needs right now. I'm going to give it to her. "I'm all wrinkled now." She says and I chuckle.

"Yes, you are. Me too." She smiles and turns around and hugs me with her whole body. "I love you, Hero. You and our baby." When she mentions our baby, my heart flutters and I hug her tighter. "I love you and our baby too." I kiss the top of her head.

Then we wash our bodies and I help Weston wash her hair. She has her eyes closed the whole time. She's absolutely breathtaking. We have a plan for how to pronounce the pregnancy to Vince and Seth, and I'm excited. I step into the clubhouse and clear my throat. Vince and Seth stand up and look like they are ready for duty. Only the salute that's missing. I smirk. "You two, chapel. Now."

"Yes." They say in unison. They look kind of worried and I'm having a hard time keeping myself together. I take a seat at the head of the table and Weston comes and takes a seat on my lap. We look at them with serious faces. They seem tense and nervous. "Here."

I push two envelopes in front of them. There's only one thing that scares a fully patched member who dedicated his whole life, soul, and love for their club, and that's those envelopes. "Her, are you throwing us out?" Vince asks.

"Open up." I say. "Really, man?" Seth said. "OPEN!" I use my dominant alpha voice and they oblige. They open the envelope and take out the sonogram. "What...." Vince starts. "Is this what I think it is?" Seth asks. Weston burst out laughing. "Yes, your dumbasses! You're going to be uncles!"

"What? For real?" Vince asks. "Yes. That little shrimp there is your niece or nephew." She says. Vince stands up and walks over to Weston and lifts her up and hugs her with tenderness. "I'm so happy for you." He says. "Thank you." Seth is tearing up. He keeps looking at the sonogram wiping his tears away.

He stands up and pulls Weston into his embrace. "I'm happy for you and I'll protect that little shrimp with my life." He says and Weston smiles. "I know and let's put all the past in the past."

"Anything you want." He says. "Yeah. A question though?" Vince asks. "Yeah?"

"I thought they told you that you couldn't get pregnant?"

"I have scar tissue that blocks the passages from my ovaries and up to my cervix. But somehow Hero's swimmers made it through." I hold up a peace sign. "Powerful swimmers! Right, baby?" Weston chuckles. "That's right, very powerful." We all laugh and I can tell that Weston is getting more sure about this with every second that passes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~WESTON~

We step out to the bar where everyone else is. "Oiii!" Hero yells. Everyone shuts up and turns around and respectfully looks at Hero. He pulls me closer to him. "We have a new prospect." He says. Everyone looks around. Hero put one protective hand over my belly. I can feel all eyes turn to me. When everyone gets the hint they stand up and clap their hands. Riley comes over to me and hugs me.

"I'm so happy you decided what to do. Do you have a picture?" Vince hands her his sonogram and she tears up. "Oh, my god. It's so tiny." Vince hugs her. Dani walks up to me and smiles big before she pulls me into a hug. I tense up. Dani let go right away when she felt it. "Sorry. I forgot."

"It's okay. Just let me know before you do it, okay?"

"Absolutely and congratulations!" She said. "Thank you. So this night out? Obviously., I can't drink but I can drive if you're still up for it?"

"Nah, let's just hang around and celebrate your little shrimp. I'm happy for you." She says and I smile. "Thank you." The drinks line up on the counter and Trip makes sure that everyone has a glass in their hands. I got a coke but that doesn't matter. I don't want to drink anyway. I'm tired.