51

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Cassie stirred in her sleep. Cassie hadn't gone to sleep until midnight on her shift at the Leaky Cauldron. Fortunately, she didn't have to stay at what she called "the shit hole" forever because Dumbledore granted her a position at Hogwarts.

The alarm clock continued beeping. Cassie rolled around in bed and opened her eyes. The time read: 07:03. As she turned it off, the door to the room opened.

"It's too early," Cassie told the figure that was walking towards her.

"I told you to get a shift in the afternoon," said Fred and he kissed her forehead. "Or you can always quit and work for us."

"I wouldn't want to scare away your customers," Cassie replied, sitting up.

Fred sat down saying, "You won't. And what those bloody gits say, it shouldn't matter. The people you love — the Order, my family, Addy — they know the real you."

Cassie smiled and stood up, moving closer to him. "So is Angelina coming over?"

"Think so," said Fred, wrapping his arms around her. "Though I don't think I want to see my brother and her flirting again."

"Oh, well now you'll see your brother's point of view whenever he sees us," Cassie remarked. "Now get out so I can change."

"Why? Not like I haven't seen you naked before— "

Cassie laughed in embarrassment and she hit him in the chest. "Oh my God! Your brother is in the other room!"

"I HEAR EVERYTHING!" called George.

Fred didn't mind showing off his girlfriend and he didn't mind showing his affection for her in public. Slowly, Cassie got used to it.

"Come on, get out," said Cassie, practically pushing him out.

Cassie changed into a long-sleeved black sweater tucked into a green plaid skirt. She had black stockings and put on black boots.

When she stepped outside of the room, George was already out to open the shop and Fred was putting his jacket on.

"Where are you heading off to again?" asked Fred.

"Order business," Cassie replied as she pulled on a coat. "They think they tracked a Death Eater hiding out on the suburbs of London. Tonks and I are checking it out."

Downstairs, Angelina was with George talking. What surprised Cassie was that Oliver was nearby, checking out one of the products. Oliver was, of course, a good friend of the Weasleys but she figured he must have been too busy with practice to visit.

"Oliver! I thought you'd be hanging out with your Quidditch buddies practicing," Fred greeted.

"These are darker times now, Fred," Oliver replied. "We don't hold practices as often anymore... Cassie... "

"It's good to see you again," Cassie smiled. Oliver pulled her into a hug.

"It's been a long time," he smiled. "When Fred sent me a letter saying he was dating you, I was quite surprised, but you look good together."

Cassie turned towards Fred. "How many people did you tell?"

"It was before I left Hogwarts," said Fred quickly.

With one look at Oliver, Cassie knew he was lying. She was about to say something but another voice and a figure approached.

"Cass, we were supposed to meet five minutes ago," said Tonks. She smiled at Oliver briefly. "Say bye and let's go."