Chapter 19: My breath of air. (Part 6)

The bucket of water smashed into his face. It really was the entire bucket with the water still inside and as it fell to its side the liquid dosed his body and head. The four armed pirate captain shot awake. The first thing he tried to do was move but all he succeeded in doing was make the ropes binding him tighter as he struggled on the chair.

"Where am I?" he glared at me annoyed and I stared back at him in kind.

"If you play your cards wrong, your grave," I sat down opposite of him.

He laughed arrogantly, "Trying to play it tough? How are those girls of yours, by now I bet they're puking their inside out."

"They're alive despite your efforts."

"And what, come to me for the cure? Well I don't know it and even if I did I wouldn't tell you just to see you squirm."

I smirked maddeningly, "You know you're quite similar to your crew."

"What are you talking about?" he eyed me curiously.

"No it's just that half of them said the same thing," I stood up and spun his chair around.

Even he couldn't hold his shock as the bodies of his crew laid crumpled on the floor, some bloodied, some crushed, all still alive, though barely.

I moved my chair in front of him again and sat down, "Trust me when I say I didn't enjoy it."

"You're crazy," he spat cursing me.

"Well now that you've seen what I'm capable of, how about just telling me straight up." My voice lowered, "What poison did you use and what's the antidote?"

"Ha! You think this is enough to phase me? You're just a punk. I've faced worse and done worse!" he snarled at me viciously.

"Indeed interesting." I pointed to the large pirate lumped in the corner. He was covered in fur and had bestial eyes, though right now both were closed. "The big one, your second in command right? He said the same thing. The entire time I tortured him he kept going on and on that it was nothing, how it didn't hurt, how he had done things like that for play and that I was just a pup trying to act like a man." I smiled evilly. "Then I got creative, did a bit more. It's interesting seeing how someone can change their tune so quickly if you pull the right strings. He was begging me to stop by the end, telling me he knew nothing about the poison. The thing was at that point I was doing it because he deserved it. All those stories he spouted so proudly, I made him relive them and more."

A visible sweat clung on the captain's skin, "You don't scare me kid."

"You know they all said that you were smart. It's unfortunate that I'm feeling the opposite. All you need to do is tell me and we'll be done here." I flicked the knife towards him, "Don't make me get started."

"Okay fine," he backed down surprisingly quickly. "No need for me to join the others in pain. Its poison from the Argus flower combined with Jungle vein sap. Potent stuff, I swear I don't know about the cure though."

"Really now.... Ardent drop it." As I said those words the cell shifted and was replaced by a danker and dark room. Dead bodies of the pirates laid out on the floor, some hung from the ceiling despairingly, many of them lacked limbs.

"Holy shit! The fuck," the pirate captain widened his eyes and began to jitter. "What it is th-," Before he could finish I stabbed his thigh with my knife. He screamed as it plunged into his flesh and groaned miserably as I pulled it out.