Just me

"Aaliyah, what is your problem. You know that you want a mommy so I don't see what's the problem with going to the club for that"?

I rolled my eyes at Jhene. We were both littles and subs. We just couldn't find the right people to take care of us.

Many doms thought it was okay to overly abuse their power. Or they just left and we never found someone who wanted to stay.

"Jhene  fine ! I'll go to the club with you".

She squealed with excitement. She brought me an outfit to slip on since I already took my shower.

"This is so sexy, we should definitely have someone by the end of the night"

"This is so sexy, we should definitely have someone by the end of the night".  Jhene said while giggling and I sighed.

I look at myself and I had confidence. But the more I began to stare at myself. The more I started to feel insecure and I had a feeling my anxiety was about to kick in.

"No ne ne I can't go anymore". Little me began to come out and Jhene sighed.

"Aaliyah you are so perfect trust me. Let's go".

I didn't bother to argue with jhene. I followed her to the car. We got in and Jhene ask me how she look.

"This not to much right"?

"No it's beautiful". I said and Jhene calmed herself down and began to drive.

It took us twenty minutes to get to the club. Once we walk up to the security man he laughed.

"More littles, y'all in for a real treat tonight". He gave us the badges and on there it say that we are littles and subs.

We walk in the club and I immediately went to the bar.

"Aaliyah don't get overly drunk. I can't watch you tonight. You know you had a drinking problem".

I sighed, I use to be an addict for multiple reasons. But I knew how to handle my liquor now.

"I'm good". I said while ordering 3 shots of Hennessy.

She walk off to go mingle and I began to take shots and just sit at the bar.