My mother

~Nina Pov

"Oh you are Robyn mom. I see where she gets her looks from. Come in"?

She step in without even saying thanks for the compliment. She just rude as shit, I see why Robyn kept me in the dark.

"Can you get Robyn, do not tell her who here".

"Sure" I said lieing that's my girlfriend. Ima clearly tell her.

I walk in on Robyn playing with the girls.

"Baby I have something to tell you". I said and she look at me confuse.

"Spit it out, what you waiting for"?

I didn't want to say it in front of the girls. I didn't want them to worry about anything else, but I didn't have a choice.

"Your mother is here, and she Dont seem happy".

~Robyn Pov

She is here ? How did she know where I live ? What's going on ?

"Okay, well Dont let the babies go down there at all. It's for there protection". I said while leaving out.

I went downstairs and my mom look at me. She gave me a cold look.

"Hi, how are you".I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Let's skip the pleasantries. This women or someone left me a note on my door step. What ever the hell you got going on. Leave your family out of it. I have two healthy twins at home and I don't want your mess being in the way". She said pushing the letter into my chest.

Dear ms fenty, your daughter has something I want. If she doesn't give it to me I will kill her family. My understanding is that you two Dont talk. So if you want your life make sure she give me what I want. We can meet here 6328 Winchester.

I rolled my eyes. "You not gone die I'm handling it".

"I know I'm not because you will give her them girls".

I look at my mother crazy. How did she even know about the girls.

"Momma how do you know if I have girls or not"? I said trying to play dumb.

"Daddy daddy"! Aaliyah said running downstairs and Nina was chasing her.

But my mother grabbed Aaliyah quickly.

"Robyn really ? You have this abomination calling you daddy. look at y'all life this is not god like. You guys are fucking sick and you are coming with me. Where is the other abomination"!

Aaliyah screamed at my mothers grip and I sock my mom quickly.

She fell to the floor. I know Nina had Aaliyah by now.

I got on top of my mother and smack her ass again then pinned her down.

"We are not abominations! You can't pray away the fucking gay you ass. I am your daughter how dare you treat me this way".

"Oh that's right. You do think I'm ya mother. Well ask your dad who yo real momma is because it ain't me bitch".

I got up off my mom and she raise up. "Get out".

"Not until I have them". She said pointing at them. Jhene was now down here watching the whole thing.

I grabbed my so called mother by her hair and I dragged her ass to the door and toss her raggedy ass outside and cherry was standing out there.

"I was hoping you obey your mother". Cherry spoke.

I didn't say anything I just start beating the shit out of cherry. How dare she show up at my house ?

By now i was stomping her head in and someone dragged me off her and it was Nina.

And soon as Nina dragged me Shannon jumped in and start beating her ass too. Nina dragged me in the house.

"Dont come back out, stay with them Robyn I'm serious".

She lucky I was tired anyway.

~Nina Pov

I dragged Shannon off cherry and cherry was so bloody.

She begin to laugh. "Give me the girls".

"Cherry you need to go".

"Well I tried to be nice. Luke will be after you next and tell Aaliyah said I miss her in between my ass and I miss Jhene licking my pussy. They will come back to momma soon ". She said limping to the car and Robyn mother got in with her.

" we got to leave Nina, they know where we live now". Shannon said and I nodded.

"I know, we are leaving in the next hour. Can you do me a favor. Pack the littles things I'm going to go deal with Robyn".

We walk in the house and I'm surprise the girls wasn't crying. They both was just quiet and they had suit cases next to them.

"We got to go because they know where we live". Robyn said coming down stairs with her suit case.

"I know, but babe don't you think we should talk about this".

"No we need to get to a hotel, now". She said with an attitude and I shut that shit down.

"Robyn what you won't do is sit here and give me attitude. I get that a lot of shit just happen but we on the same team you have no right to put your anger towards me and if the littles tell me they quiet cause you got mad at them consider your self in trouble and did you pack my shit at least since you top dog now"?

"Yeah man" she said with an attitude still. I end up walking towards her and her face expression change cause she know I wasn't playing.

"Robyn do you really want to test me because I will take you in the play room and knock this attitude out of you".

"No mistress I'm sorry". She said trying not to cry and I hugged her.

"Sit down for a minute Robyn. Take your time to breathe okay"? I said feeling sad for this whole situation.

"We got you remember no crying". Aaliyah said in her cutest baby voice while hugging daddy and so did Jhene which made me smile.

Robyn smiled and she kiss there cheeks.

"I love y'all". Robyn said and I blushed and I kiss her then kiss the girls showing my love and affection.

But I wish it didn't have to be like this.

********
In the comments on the last chapter. You guys mostly voted on a littles chapter. So do you want an all Aaliyah Pov or do you want a back n forth like Aaliyah then Jhene ?