The sex

(Short chapter)

~Aaliyah Pov

Once they left I curl up at the back of the head board.

"Oh don't run you are a big girl. You gone take all this Dick". Mommy said putting on the strap and it was medium long and I don't know how to take all of that.

She grabbed me by my ankles and slid me down to the bed. I was so nervous, I was kinda shaking.

She handcuff my ankles but not my arms.

"I'm gonna be a little nice and let you scratch my back if you need too".

She pull out a long black thing and I didn't know what it was for.

But she begin to hit my pussy with it and I moan out. I never had that before.

"Hmm the little slut likes it".

Her calling me that just made me wetter. She begin to hit my pussy harder and it was pain and pleasure.

"Mommy" I moaned out.

"Mommy"? She repeated after me. "You still need to learn my name kitten". She begin to pop me harder with the black paddle thing and I just screamed out in pain and pleasure again.

"Mistress please I'm sorry".

"Sorry, you are not sorry one bit. But you will be. I am tired of letting you slide". She said while throwing the paddle then rubbing my pussy.

I was so wet.

"Baby your kitty is just so sweet". She begin to kiss on my pussy then she would blow on it. Which made me squeal, this teasing I couldn't take it.

"Don't forget to NOT cum". She smiled and begin to suck on my clit as hard as she could. I was moving in these handcuffs and I was trying my best to not cum but it happen.

"Oh my little kitten cumming with out permission". I seen her grab the strap and I got nervous.

"Double punishment now love".

She begin to rub the tip up and down on my pussy. This teasing was killing me. "Mistress please put it in". I said begging and she was enjoying it. She slide it in a little it was a little painful but not that painful then she would pull it back out.

"Mistress fuck me please" I begged!

After 5 more minutes of teasing she slide it in slowly and I moan in pain and pleasure. This was my first time willingly giving my previous flower away.

The other times i was raped by Luke and his friends and this was so much better when you willingly want too.

I begin to scratch up mommy back cause it was feeling so good. I was just talking my ass off. We was in the missionary position.

"Mommy yes right there! Fuck me like that"!

"Like this baby you want me to make you cum slut"!

"Yes mommy please".

"Who you belong too"?

"You mommy I belong to you. I'm your little slut"!

"Good girl baby, you can cum all on this dick".

I eventually came and mommy took the cuffs off. My kitty was so sore and my legs was shaking.

"I'm going to clean you up. I would punish you some more but you had enough".

It took mommy 30 minutes to get me together. Then Jhene and daddy came in. I was feeling a little embarrassed, and good, But sore.

"Baby come up on the bed some more"? Mommy said and I turn my head so they couldn't see my face.

"Can you put me up in the bed more please, I'm sore".

They laughed and I became embarrassed. "Of course sweetie, did you learn your lesson"?

"Yes" I said smiling while looking down. She grabbed my cheek with her thumb. "Always look at me baby, don't be embarrassed".

I nodded and then I begin to talk. "I'm glad you the one that took it".

"Me too".

We all begin to cuddle. Jhene was cuddling daddy and mommy was cuddling me.

I had a good night.