A ride

AN(authors note) READ READ READ !

So if you guys didn't know my grandaddy pass away March 13,2021.

I posted a AN saying that I may not update as quick as I was doing because I am in the process of grieving.

Many of you guys was like "update"? And I know you guys didn't mean no harm. But when I post AN(authors note) it is for a reason so be  mindful to read my AN because it is important because it always pertains to this book!

Thank you💕

~Robyn Pov

I woke up early as hell. I was going to cook breakfast even though I was so sore. She flogged me and still gave me a spanking before bed.

I was going to have marks from
That flogging forever.

It was 7am and when I went into the kitchen. I seen everyone had stayed the night in our hotel.

I begin to make pancakes and waffles and I heard Shannon come in speaking to me.

"How are you"?

"I'm okay". I mumbled, focusing on cooking.

"Robyn it's me. Talk to me, we're friends".

"You are going to go back to Nina".

"No, you can trust me".

I sighed, and I begin to speak. "I am
In love with Nina and I am stressed out over a lot of situations. I feel like Diamond is trying to steal her or something, and maybe because I knew they had sex a few times had got me jealous and insecure. Then I never told Nina about my mom. She doesn't accept my way of life. Then protecting the littles from Luke and cherry. It's just a lot of stress". I said breaking down.

Shannon begin to hug me. "Awnn honey, we got you. We are your family and we love you. We will protect each other okay"?

"What's going on"?

Nina said while coming in the kitchen and I quickly fixed my face. "Just making breakfast and small talk".

"It doesn't seem like small talk. If you lie to me one more time Robyn I will get the flogger".

I stayed quiet I didn't want to stress nina out anymore.

Nina swatted my ass hard which made me hiss. Then she begin to talk.

"Shannon leave us". Shannon gave me
One more look then left out.

"Robyn we need to have a conversation. A real conversation, me you and the littles. I am here for you we are all here so whatever you have going on, in that pretty little head of yours you need to be open because we can't help you when you are spiraling".

Nina walk away leaving me with my thoughts.

I don't know what to do.

~Aaliyah Pov

I was up early, too early. I just had a nightmare about Luke. I was shaking trying not to have a panic attack.

"U ok"? Jhene ask cuddling me.

"No" I said while shaking. Then Jhene kiss My cheek.

"I'm right here, I'll cuddle you". Jhene cuddle me and I felt a little better. I smiled a little because I know we argue but when we need each other at least we come through.

"Awnnn look at my babies! But why are y'all up this early".

"Aaliyah was shaking"! Jhene said snitching and I rolled
My eyes but than mommy pop my hand.