I love yall

••••••••

Y'all remember when some of y'all couldn't stand Jhene 😭 but now some of y'all can't stand Nina right now lollllll.

I adore y'all ♥️♥️

•••••••••

~Nina Pov

I was sobbing in my room. I don't know why I was causing all these problems. I don't know what to do.

I just need to make it right.

I couldn't believe my parents scolded me to my room.

After a hour of sobbing. I curl up in the bed in my thoughts.

I should of never hurt Aaliyah like that.

She will never forgive me.

Jhene and Aaliyah deserves a better mommy.

I don't even deserve Robyn.

"Hey sweetie would you like to talk"? My mom said coming in and I nodded I needed to vent.

"What's up baby"?

"Momma I keep hurting the people I love and I don't want to continue to do that".

"Then fix it and mean it. This other girl you got in the picture. You have to let her go. Why are you not letting her go"?

"Because" I said choking up.

"Spill baby".

"Diamond was the first person to save me from getting raped. Diamond always been there and we had a little fling but she always been my friend first. Now she in some shit and I just wanna be there like she was for me".

"Honey let me tell you something. You are in a relationship. You have to tell your lovers these things because now they thinking you in love with diamond, and I thought you said you fought him off yourself when everything first had happen"?

"I lied to you and I don't know why. It was just the first thing that flew out my mouth".

My mom hugged me. "Go make it right, cause after you do that we all having a meeting".

I sighed and I got up. I went to the other room and I saw everybody watching the kid movie.

"May I speak to you all"? I asked politely. I was waiting for them to say no. But they all just stayed quiet so I begin to speak.

"Robyn I am so so sorry. I was wrong baby. You all want to know do I got feelings for diamond and this is my real answer. Back in the day I almost got raped and diamond was there to save me. Ever since then I had this urge to just be there for her cause she was there for me. But I should have told you guys because we are in a relationship. Also, Aaliyah baby I am so sorry. I was hurt that you called me Nina instead of mommy but I should of understand your anger and pain. Mommy is so so sorry baby I will never say those things to you again and Jhene I know you didn't say much during this whole thing. But I see how much this hurt you. I'm sorry for hurting you too baby. Can y'all forgive y'all mommy please"?

At this point I was in tears. Robyn came up to me and put her hands under my shirt and took the nipple clamps off.

I forgot I had that shit on.

"I forgive you Nina I'm just hurting". Robyn said while hugging me and I gratefully hugged her back.

"I will make this up to y'all I promise".
I said looking at them.

I waited for Aaliyah and Jhene to forgive me but Aaliyah stood up and said something completely opposite.

"I will never forgive you. You took it to far"! She said breaking down in tears and I just rushed to hug the both of them.

"I'm sorry babies, mommy is so sorry. I love you Aaliyah I love you guys. Please forgive mommy and her mistake I'm not perfect even tho I try to be".

At this point I was begging them and that's something I usually don't do.

Jhene slowly wrapped her arms around me letting me know she was forgiving me.

Aaliyah was being a tough cookie.

"Aaliyah baby please. Please forgive mommy"? I said begging some more and she cried while wrapping her arms around me.

"I know I'm not off the hook babies. But I'm going to work for y'all forgiveness".

I let them go and I begin to walk and Robyn stop me.

"Come cuddle and watch the
Movie. No need for you to be alone".

I smiled and Jhene and Aaliyah sat between me and Robyn.

Shannon and her littles was laying on the pallet they made.

I was beyond grateful that they showed mercy.

Twenty minutes later my mom and dad came in and cut the movie off.

"We have news about Luke and I think Luke will be in prison. We just need to do a few things first".

••••••••

Short but a goodie!

What y'all think what's gone happen with Luke ? I know y'all sick of him.

& goodnight guys 🥰🥰 I just wanted to give y'all a quick chapter just for those who need something to do before they go to bed!

•••••••••••