Punishment

~Nina Pov

We just got through shopping it was getting late and it was time for dinner. I got her Baba, her bib, her high chair, pull ups. All the baby stuff she need.

We got in the car and Robyn was punishing the shit out of Jhene to the point she had to sit in the back. Aaliyah was sleep in the car seat.

"You are not allowed to cum. You have no choice but to beg me".  Robyn said while turning her remote up. As I was driving I heard Jhene moaning lowly and she was squirming around. I'm assuming Robyn bought her some vibrating panties.

I look at Aaliyah to make sure she was alright and she was up. She was being so naughty by listening to them. I can tell she was getting turn on.

"Robyn can you drive now"?

"Of course and now that means you have to beg louder if you wanna cum".

I was about to have my own fun.

~Aaliyah Pov

Mommy came by me and I lean on her chest. I wasn't in a deep headspace anymore. I was a little embarrassed of how little I truly was.

Nina began to rub my thigh. "I saw your face. Is my baby horny"?

I was horny a little bit. The way how Robyn was punishing jada that's what I want but I know Nina is taking her time with me and I don't blame her.

"A little" I said honestly.

"Hmmm let me see how I can fix that. Open your legs". I open them quickly and she laughed and she put her hand in my shorts.

She begin to rub my clit and I was a moaning mess. Nina was the only one who brought me real pleasure out of all my other doms. I was just something they can beat on but not anymore.

"Hmm Jhene come up here so your mommy can hear you better". My mommy said with a devilish smirk.

"Please no I can't walk it's to much". She moan out.

"I don't care go your ass to Nina now she is your mistress as well whatever she say you do". Robyn said with a certain tone.

"And that goes for you too Aaliyah". Nina said while putting one finger in me. I never truly had sex so I was tight.

"That's right grip mommy fingers".

"Jhene since you wanted to be mean to Aaliyah I want you to get on your knees and show how sorry you are". Robyn said which made Nina smile.

My mommy begin to pull down my pants and then mommy grabbed Jhene by her hair and push her to my kitty.

"Be a good girl and make her cum if she Dont cum in 5 minutes then you will get a spanking. Robyn crank that remote up and you bet not cum cause you are in trouble". My mommy said which made me wetter.

She also begin to play with my breast. "Later on tonight, I want you to sleep in my bed baby. Dont you want me to fuck you". My mommy said taunting me.

I just continue to moan without looking at her. Cause she was really reading me right now.

"Looks like I'll have to punish you while pleasing you. You are not suppose to look away. Now like I said don't you want mommy to fuck you. Come on beg mommy to fuck you like a good little girl".

I was so close to cumming. Jhene was really giving her all into making me cum and it was working.

"Please fuck me mommy please". I begged out.

"No maybe you need to beg a little more". She said and I came all over Jhene mouth and Nina gave her a towel to wipe her self off.

"You can cum now jhene. You are forgiven". Robyn said and Jhene did.

Jhene was cleaning her self up then mommy grabbed a cloth trying to clean me up. "No I got it".

"No you don't, you are going to slip back into your headspace in a couple of minutes so I'm going to baby you until you do".

"Why"? I ask confuse.

"Well honey I have notice that you slip often and that's okay. You don't know how to control yourself like Jhene. Even when you are big Jhene still acts bigger then you honey and that's okay. It's nothing to be ashamed of".

I begin to cry cause she is basically telling me I'm just little period. Like I never acted big not once.

I was feeling ashamed and insecure.

"Come here honey". She said trying to reach for me but I pushed her away.

"Now Aaliyah baby, it's nothing to be upset over. You are perfect okay. If you cry it would make mommy feel sad".

I grabbed her hand and look away. That's all I can give my mommy right now. I know I may be in trouble for looking away but I needed a time out.

Robyn begin parking the car and Nina got us out the car.

When we went in the house I just went straight upstairs to lay down.

~Nina Pov

I was looking over menu and Robyn was staring at me.

"You okay Nina"?

I sighed, "no she is a challenged".

"You still want her as your little"?

"Of course, she is beautiful. I just wanna strangle whoever hurt our babies. I'm going to give her space for 20 minutes. Me and you are going to
Set up movie night for these kiddos".

"Okay what we getting"?

"Chinese"

"Well Nina you are doing a wonderful job with Aaliyah. She will come around".

"I know she is so emotional and
I know having sex with her tonight would make her clingy". I said
Smiling.

"That's a good thing I'm assuming".

"Yes because she will be needy. It will help her slip and I need her to slip because I need to help her conquer her fear that every time she slip she will get a beating and that's not true. Plus I need some badly".

Robyn laughed. "You are crazy, but did you think I went to soft on Jhene. I really don't like what she did".

"I think it was perfect but if you thought it wasn't enough than that's okay. You are her mommy so".

"What would you do"?

"I'll punish her all day. If you wanna give her a break that's fine. But I would put the panties on her during the movie and crank it up and let her
Beg to cum on her self she would be so embarrassed and they be so cute when they are that way plus when they super submissive it's everything".

"Agreed, Jhene gone get it tonight".

"Good luck sis".