Crazy

Aaliyah in the MM.! How are you guys today ? I hope you
Enjoy this chapter 😘

~Nina Pov

We just walk in and the littles was asleep in me and Robyn arms.
We laid them down on the couch and I was waiting on Shannon and Jamal to talk.

"Okay wake your littles up for this one". Jamal said and I look at him crazy. Robyn peep it and she woke them up but she made sure she sat by them.

"So we have to talk to all of you about Luke". Shannon said and that made up twist our noise. Why would she wanna talk about Luke ?

"Okay so wassup"?

"Well we believe Luke is running some type of ring. Meaning that he is kidnapping littles, and we saw how Jhene froze up looking at him. Like I don't know if Diamond has anything to do with this but I doubted".

I pretend to act stupid so I can get more information. "And how did you come up with this idea"?

"When I was going to visit Diamond, I ask her where the bathroom was and they just moved. So she told me and I got confuse on my way there and I saw a door and I open it and it led to a basement. I went downstairs and it was another door and I slightly open it and I seen millions of girls chain up to the bed and I want to take him down and free them".

Once she said that Robyn let there hands go and the littles begin to have a panic attack that I just couldn't deal with right now.

"Robyn please go put them to bed. I can't deal with their meltdowns right now".

"Okay you get the information I will handle them". Robyn said and I nodded.

"To tell you the truth Aaliyah and Jhene was taken by Luke but he has to be involved with a girl name cherry because Aaliyah and Jhene told me that he is with another women".

"This is crazy, so that mean he has been cheating on Diamond after all these years".

"Shannon I bet you it is with that waiter because when she came up Jhene froze. I just haven't ask her about it yet".

Jamal was getting emotional and I never seen him like this. "Baby calm
Down please". Shannon begged him but he wasn't listening.

"No he is my best fiend and he know how much I wanted a little and he does some shit like this". Jamal said screaming.

Shannon pulled him by his shirt. Out of there relationship she was the dom and he was submissive.

"Raise your voice again I will put the cock ring on you. I understand your frustration but we have to come up with a plan. Do you understand me"?

"Yes mistress".

I smiled, "I wonder what it's like having a little boy toy". I said and Shannon laughed.

"What you gone get you a little boy? You already got two, plus a sub".

I laughed and then the girls came out there rooms calm and Robyn came out quickly.

"I said no, If you two don't get your asses back in here I will punish you until i see your ass change colors".

"Baby let them be out, they can know this part. Maybe it would help them sleep better".

"But Nina then they gone think it's okay to always get they way. They need there sleep, they can know tomorrow. They had a tough dinner they deserve to give themselves a break".

I understood what Robyn was saying. But I don't like the way she told me. I quickly grab her by her throat.

"Next time tell me nicely Robyn, understand"?