Double trouble

•••••••••••••
Hey you guys wanted a little chapters with Aaliyah and Jhene. So here you guys are.!!!! And I think I will do two more chapters of Aaliyah, Jhene POV.
•••••••••••••

~Aaliyah Pov

It's been a few days since everything had happen. We haven't found a hotel that was safe yet because mommy and daddy said something about cherry I just can't remember. I haven't been in a nice soft bed in two days. We been sleeping in the big old van which that ain't safe to do do either.

"Babies here is lunch". Mommy gave us cheese fries with pizza.

"Please don't make a big mess mommy is tired of cleaning up this van".

"And we tired of living in it". Jhene said with attitude. Jhene has been very cranky and little. She is not use to sleeping in a car and I'm not either.

"Do not use that tone with mommy. Apologize lil girl". Daddy said and Jhene rolled her eyes while
Mumbling sorry.

"Jhene I don't like this situation either. But mommy, daddy, and Tt Shannon doing there best. So please drop the attitude, cause we not happy either. Or, hey don't drop it. But don't take your attitude out on other people bestie. That's not fair". I said trying empathize with everyone feelings.

"Sorry". Jhene said with more meaning to lit and mommy gave her a faint smile.

"I'm sorry for not having y'all in a hotel bug". Mommy said then kiss Jhene on the lips then kiss me.

"Mommy can we go to the park at least. We can't just sit in the car all day". Jhene suggested but daddy shut it down.

"Jhene I'm about 2.5 seconds from spanking your ass red. Me and your Tt Shannon is working to catch Luke and cherry ass and you wanna go to the park ? No".

"Daddy please we all need a break". I said begging.

"Aaliyah, I don't care. We are trying to get these bastards okay ? Mommy can't be the only one watching y'all asses".

Her cursing at me and talking to me like this is not okay with me. I'm not the same Aaliyah you can push around.

"Robyn you need to get it together. You are not being a good daddy to
Me. You are being bossy and mean and I don't like it and I don't want you to be my daddy any longer if you are going to be a stick in the mud".

"Well daddy don't want to be a daddy to a bratty little girl so I guess we are even. Now sit back and be quiet".

"Fuck you Robyn, you are not my dom anymore"! I screamed with tears in my eyes. I would have been dramatic and stomp out but it was no where for me to go.

"You two will be quiet! Robyn finish working and Aaliyah go in the backseat". Mommy said in a stern voice indicating that she was not playing.

She bet not try to punish me either.

I went in the back seat and mommy continue to hand feed me. Like I can feed myself, but being babied like this was so much better.

"I'm sorry your daddy snap on you and is treating all of us like this. But, you know she is trying to keep us all safe and we are all stressed right now. But that does not give her the right to treat you in a unkind way so mommy is proud of you sticking up for yourself. That's growth because I know you have a hard time coming out of your shell. So how about I treat you and Jhene to a movie or something tonight and Robyn will just be force to go".

I smiled, "thank you mommy"! I said screaming with joy.

"But please don't call Robyn by her name she is still your daddy".