Relationships

~Robyn Pov

Listen to the song here in my heart
A melody I start but can't complete
Listen to the sound from deep within
It's only beginning to find release
Oh, the time has come for my dreams to be heard

They will not be pushed aside and turned
Into your own all 'cause you won't
Listen

Listen, I am alone at a crossroads
I'm not at home in my own home
And I've tried and tried to say what's on mind

You should have known
Oh, now I'm done believing you
You don't know what I'm feeling

I'm more than what you made of me
I followed the voice you gave to me

But now I've gotta find my own
You should have listened
There is someone here inside
Someone I thought had died so long ago

Oh, I'm screaming out and my dreams'll be heard
They will not be pushed aside on words

Into your own all 'cause you won't
Listen.

I heard clapping as I was singing and I turn around and it was the girls
And Nina.

"Daddy you have the prettiest voice". Jhene said so sweetly and I kiss her cheek then kiss Aaliyah's.

"Thank you babe, now tell me how was the event was it eventful"?

Diamond walk in talking and I got pissed all over again. "Yes you should of been there to watch Shannon and Nina dominate the shit out of them".

I gave a fake smile then look at the girls. "Well would you guys like to go out for dinner, my treat".

"Helloooo you not gone discuss it with me first. I am there other caregiver".

"Oh I thought you was so busy caring for other people who wasn't your littles or sub". I said throwing shade while bumping pass Nina.

But Nina told the girls to stay in the room as she and Diamond once again was following me.

"Robyn what the fuck is your problem and you better say it right now"!

"Really Nina! Are you really going to let diamond live with us when you had an affair with her".

"Robyn that was a long time ago we just friends and plus she in love with Luke I wouldn't even touch her right now".

"Right now ? You wouldn't touch her right now! So if she wasn't in love you would be all over her! And you wonder why I wouldn't get with you so quickly this is one of the reasons"!

"Maybe I should go, thanks for everything Nina". Diamond said trying to walk out but Nina stopped her.

"No don't go, you need some where to stay and you are staying here".

"You know what! Then I'll leave".

"You won't". Nina said testing me so I push pass her and I heard the girls crying as I was  snatching my clothes to pack.