Little

~Aaliyah Pov

Me and Jhene came downstairs holding hands.

"Look who made up". Robyn said looking at us proud.

"Mommy we want to watch princess an frog and candies mommy". I said begging in my cutest voice.

"Okay sweetie but you have to eat your dinner first". Nina said while grabbing my hand.

I stomp my foot and she popped
My hand. "Baby no need for that".

"But mommy it's gone take forever for you to cook".

"Okay baby well I'll order dinner then okay"?

I got excited and jump up and down like a kid which immediately caused me to slip. I started to cry cause I wanted to be a big girl. I have to be a big girl.

"Baby come here why the tears"? Nina questions confusingly. I couldn't say anything I just ran to the room.

~Nina Pov

"Wait what's going on Jhene"? I said with concern.

Jhene got tears in her eyes and started sobbing while talking. "When we had our other dom in the pass if we slip we got in so much trouble. We got beatings for days we couldn't eat. But we eventually escaped".

I sighed, Robyn grabbed her baby and kiss her on the cheek. "You are so brave baby".

"I'll be back". I said going to get aaliyah.

I open up the door and she was under her make up table shaking. I squatted down.

"Come out for
Mommy".

"No you gone punish me for slipping! I'm sorry I didn't mean too".

"Baby I'm not your old care givers. I'm the mommy that wants to see her baby slip".

It took her a few minutes to quit crying and come out.

"Ba ba and ne ne". I smiled there's my demanding little girl.

"Ok honey we can have a bottle and go get Jhene but let mommy pick u up".
I place her on the bed.

"Are you sure that your calm"?

Tears started to calm down. "Ba ba mommy"!

She was too far gone. I pick her up and I felt wetness.

"Did my baby have an accident". She blushed away embarrassing. I hate when she does that but ima let it slide for now.

I went to Robyn and Jhene. They both look concerned.

"Robyn where is your pull up for
Jhene"?

"I don't wear pull ups anymore"! She screeched.

"Yeah but I Always kept them whenever you got too little, here". Robyn said and I thank her.

"Get the car and stuff started I need to
Do shopping for her".

I wash her bottom quickly. She was just so giggly she was having a good
Time and I was happy.

I made sure she was dress comfortably. She was so cute.

 She was so cute

"Ok love bug, we about to go shopping to get your bottle and other things you want"

"Ba ba now mommy"!

"Baby the only thing I have is a paci we have to buy your bottles. I didn't think you was gone slip so quickly. Unless you want me to nurse you". I said while kissing her nose and laughing.

She must of took that serious cause she was trying to get to my breast.
"Okay baby I'll nurse you in the car". I never nurse a little before the most I did was bottle fed.

This should be interesting.

I pick her up and we got in the car and she was tugging at my shirt. I had her in the front with me
And Robyn look at me and began to talk.

"Is she trying to nurse"?

"Yeah she is super little". I said while taking out one of my breast and she latch on quickly.

"And that's not a turn on for you"? Robyn said pulling off.

"A little but I'll be okay".

"Can I see baby liyah"? Jhene ask. "I never seen baby baby liyah".

"Honey she is nursing right now". Robyn said

I look down at Aaliyah and she was sleep. But she was still sucking a little. She was going to be cranky because I had to wake her up.

After 15 minutes we parked the car. Robyn stop and whispered.

"You know we have to". Robyn dragged on.

"Yup".

"We have to what"! Jhene said loudly and Aaliyah instantly woke up crying.

"I'm sorry no spankings please I sorry". Jhene cried out.

"It's okay you didn't know
Love". I said rocking Aaliyah.

"Now baby, mommy has to take you in the little store. Don't you wanna pick out your things"?

"No baby liyah want this". She said tugging on my shirt.

"Okay you can have it once we get back in the car, and I can spank your pussy later if you like I can tell you love that".

She blushed, but didn't look away this time. She stop crying and we can finally go into the store.

We had both kids in the cart. We were actually in a store that was made for BDSM people. We went into the little section and they had everything.

I notice Jhene kept on teasing my baby about her pull ups which made her cry and I can't do the crying thing right now. Before I could say anything to her Robyn did.

"Oh so you teasing people now? Really Jhene. Well how about I take you to the section where they have tons of things I can punish you with. Would you like that"?

Jhene begin to cry and Robyn didn't care. "No don't cry now. You wanna tease people ima tease you all
Today. So come here".

Jhene didn't move so Robyn pick her up. "Now you getting two days of teasing". She put her on shelf and began to touch on her and I continue shopping. Aaliyah stop her cries so
Amen.

"Mommy Tom
And jerry"! She screamed and I laughed.

"Okay love we will get it all what else would my spoiled baby like"?