A end to a new beginning 3

•••••••••
Good morning y'all.

What's tea ?

Good luck on this chapter 😏

••••••••

~Nina Pov

I smiled, I walk up to cherry.

"So you think you can just abuse people mentally and treat them like shit"?

"Honey that's what I do best and they loved it. Especially when they got on their knees to lick my ass. They use to love playtime from me". Cherry said whispering in my ear.

I punch the Bitch after that and started to beat her to the ground.

I don't know how I did it this fast but this hoe was getting stomped.

After I got through stomping her. Her teeth was literally out of her mouth. She couldn't get up and it was so much blood.

I started to feel on her outfit and I found different phones. So I took them all.

"You may want to put those down love"?

When I turn around it was Luke.

(This is Luke y'all 😭)

He wasn't that close to me but he was close enough.

"Drop the phones Nina and I won't have to get physical".

I look around I didn't know what to do and thankfully Shannon pull up aside me quickly which cause me to run to the car and I quickly got in.

You can hear Luke chasing after me when he caught up to the car. He slash the tire and Shannon was doing 50 miles per hour at this point.

"Do you think we gone make it to the hospital"? I question in fear.

"We will and if we won't it's one of him and a few of us".

"You right, I just whoop cherry ass".

"We saw good Job". Shannon said laughing which made the littles laugh.

I smiled, "you so crazy Shannon".

"You know it".

~Jhene Pov

I was wondering when mommy and them will come back. Daddy has been falling in and out her sleep and I just been scared.

Daddy will throw me a small smile every time she wakes up and it will make me feel butterflies.

Nina mom pat my back. "You know jhene, you are making your daddy feel so much better, you know that"?