The love

~Aaliyah Pov

"Make sure y'all dress up for dinner"! Mommy yelled, we was finally at the hotel and we was picking out our clothes for the dinner.

Me and Jhene was still not speaking and I was fine with that. We needed so much space anyway.

Mommy came in and begin to talk.

"Sit down girls".

We both sat down and mommy begin to talk.

"Daddy isn't going to say anything because this is hard for him to talk about it but I'll talk about it. So, with this going on. We believe you, and we want to take Luke down. You guys need to be yourselves and don't worry about me and Robyn plan. We are protecting you ok? That's all you need to know? You littles so u don't have to worry understand"?

We both nodded our head yes and she sighed again. "Now you too obviously can't get along. So don't say anything to each other unless you really need too. Like excuse me, thank you, or you welcome. But it's only one huge bed so everyone will sleep together okay"?

We mumbled okay and mommy smiled then walk out.

Jhene had her clothes laid out and she begin to sit at a desk and color. I want some attention. So I went to go see daddy and mommy.

"Daddy" I hollered walking out the room and she came by quickly. Like she was scared.

"Yes baby what is it"?

"Nothing can I get pull up and Ba Ba, baby liyah want attention".

She smiled, "of course you can". She said while picking me up. I didn't want regular Ba Ba tho so I reach for her shirt.

"Let me put your pull up on first baby. Can you let daddy do that".

I was already too far gone so tears came to my eyes and I just yell out da da.

"See look it wasn't so bad now you can nurse". She pull her boobs out and I begin to suck on it.

Mommy came in and smiled. "Was she crying for me or you"?

"Me, which was surprising". She said while rocking me.

"Baby liyah is making very big steps. I'm glad she is becoming so comfortable with you".

"Me too". Daddy said while smiling down at me and I was becoming sleepy.

"Baby liyah sleepy"? Mommy said cooing at me. I put my face deeper into daddy boobs so mommy can leave me alone.

I heard them both laugh but I didn't care. I just wanted to sleep.

~Nina Pov

After putting Aaliyah down for a nap then checking on Jhene. Me and Robyn finally had some quiet time alone.

I laid in the bed and I wrap my arms around her. "What's wrong Robyn"?

"It's just I be thinking about what Jhene and Aaliyah had to go through and we friends with this bastard. I can't wait to take his ass down".

I begin to cradle her like she was one of the littles. She laughed which made me smile she always had a beautiful laugh.

"Noooo my mommy"!

I look up to see baby liyah in her pull up naked whining. I reach my hands out for her.

"Yes baby liyah I'm your mommy but your daddy need love too".

"Noooo" she whined in her baby voice. She was too precious.

"Liyah why are you up? You only have another hour to nap".

"Nightmare mommy".

"About who"? I questioned.

She mumbled Luke. "Baby I promise you are safe and loved now. Don't worry about him ok. Mommy and daddy has you".

She whimpered in my lap. She was so scared and I don't know how to let her or Jhene know that they don't have to be scared.

"Who has the baby"? I said coo-ing at her.

"Mommy and daddy". She mumble and I begin to tickle her and she squeal while laughing.

"Okay now baby can you please finish taking your nap so mommy can have play time with daddy".

Her mouth drop in shock and I laughed.

"Unless you ready to lose your virginity right now".

"Nope I'm outta here ew". She said in the cutest baby voice.

Me and Robyn laughed and Robyn turn away from me cuddling with her pillow.

I got up and grab Robyn by her ankles pulling her down to the edge of the bed.

"Open up baby"

She open up her legs and she had this pretty dress on that showed off all of her curves. I've been waiting for this.

"What's taking you so long Nina".

"I'm just admiring all of your beauty".

She blushed and I smiled.

I begin to pull her panties off with my teeth.

"Mmm maybe I should go through stuff more happen". Robyn chuckled and I begin to spread her lips with my finger.

Her clit was so pretty and medium size just how I like it. I slowly begin to suck on it.

Her moans was so loud and precious.

I started sucking on it harder to hear her screams even more.

"Baby please slow down".

Robyn was begging me which only made me go harder.

I started to finger her as I was flicking my tongue on her clit.

She eventually came but without permission. "Did I say you can cum"?

"Nina baby please! I was just-"

"I won't punish you this time. But next time yo ass will be in the air".

We both laughed, and I begin to clean her up.

"We have a few more minutes to cuddle and talk babe".  Robyn nodded and after I finish cleaning her up Robyn laid on my breast and I laughed.

"Why does everyone love my breast"? I said while laughing.

"Well Nina they are big and soft". She said rubbing the other one.

"You know Robyn I'm glad you finally chose me. I like you for the longest and now that I get to love you means everything to me".

"I love you too and receiving your love means everything to me too".

We kiss then Aaliyah and Jhene came running in laughing.

Oh lord.