Discussing the funeral

•••••••••••
Y'all I'm so ready to drop "The rebel". I already wrote the first chapter. But I won't be dropping it till the end of this book 💕
But Hey, how are y'all 💕 I know y'all still upset with me.

Many of y'all ask why I killed jhene. As a writer, I feel like it's my job to give y'all the unexpected. Like y'all don't wanna guess /get right every single thing because then the book will be boring.

Honestly it was hard killing Jhene because at first I was thinking about Robyn. But Robyn was in the hospital so it would have made since to kill her because of her condition.

But with my books expect the unexpected because as a writer. I don't want to bore you guys.

•••••••••

~Aaliyah Pov

It was the next morning. I woke up in mommy and daddy arms. It still felt so weird that Jhene wasn't the one next to me.

Me and Jhene was usually in the middle and daddy and mommy on the end.

Daddy was still sleep but mommy woke up.

"Good morning baby".

"Goodmorning".

"Did you enjoy last night ? The croods was a pretty funny movie".

"Yea I did it was a nice little family night".

We had tons of ice cream and candy. We had our food, we was cracking jokes during the movie. But I just felt like something was missing and something was missing.

My lover/best friend Jhene was missing.

"Well I miss Jhene already. Honestly, baby it felt weird to not have her here remember when we suppose to be watching princess and the frog but you was in trouble that night and you got so embarrassed because they was watching you".

I begin to laugh accidentally waking daddy up.

"What y'all laughing at"?

"We're sharing good memories about Jhene daddy".

Daddy gave a faint smile. "Yea I miss that girl. My first baby, my first everything. It was weird sleeping a little bit cause I'm use to holding her as we sleep".

"I said the same thing daddy".

"Well guys let's just say take it a minute at a time. We do have to discuss what we want at the funeral". Mommy said while holding my hand.

"Yeah let's have break fast and get it over with". Daddy said and then jasmine and Shannon came in.

"Where's keenan". I said looking for him to make an outburst.

"Shower" auntie Shannon said.

I got up to go wash my hands and jasmine begin to follow me.

"Hey" she said shyly.

And I sighed, I didn't need a friend right now and I don't want a friend.

"Look jasmine, I'm not looking for another best friend. You will never replace Jhene. You wasnt trying to be my friend when you first got here so don't try it now".

"Aaliyah"! Daddy said gasping.

I look at her like what ?

"Apologize".

"No, she trying to replace my best friend and no one will replace her".

"I'm not trying to replace her. I just feel maybe you wanted to talk to someone. Maybe if you wanted to talk to someone you barely connect with because sometimes it's easier to talk to strangers . I was just trying to be nice, I don't want to replace your best friend because I have my own which is Keenan". Jasmine said getting mad and walking off.

"Baby we are all grieving. But, that don't mean you have to be mean to people and I'm not going to punish you hard but today you will go to bed an hour earlier and please apologize to jasmine later, hurry up and get ready. Understand"?

"Yes mistress".

I wonder would sex make me feel better.

I begin to get ready like daddy said let's get it over with.

~Nina Pov

After an hour of getting ready. We was all ready to finally see the person who is arranging everything.

It took us about twenty minutes to get to the funeral home .

"Hey, which one of you is Aaliyah"?

Aaliyah raise her hand and I smiled. She is such a baby.

"Okay so Jhene wanted you to pick out everything. So flowers, caskets? Tell me what do you want"?

"Remember baby, don't worry about the cost daddy and mommy got it covered. Get what you think Jhene would like". I say trying to encourage her but she started to break down.

"Why would Jhene pick me to do this. I can't do this".

"Baby you know how sometimes best friends ask you to do a hard favor ? Well this is one of them. Do it for your best friend". Robyn said to Aaliyah and Aaliyah was just wiping her face.

"You ready now baby"? I ask while holding her hand.

She nodded, "she will have Lilly flowers, her favorite color is purple I want the casket a royal purple with gold. I want Jhene to wear a purple dress. No more then 50 guest, her make up needs to be a natural beat. Dont cake up my best friend face".

"Yes ma'am sorry for your lost we are on it right away. Now should I book the funeral for this Saturday"?

"Yes". Aaliyah said then the women walk off.

I pick Aaliyah  up and she was still crying.

"You did so good baby. I think it's time for a nap. Would you like a Baba, then paci"?

"Yes ma ma, but me want suckies too".

"Either suckies or Baba you still in trouble from your outburst".

"Please mommy please I need everything".

"Okay" I said giving in.

"Drive for me Robyn while I give out precious baby her needs".

Once we got in the car I was smiling so hard at Aaliyah.

"Why so happy momma". She was in her headspace because she was making complete sentences and her voice change.

"I'm happy to have you and I am so happy that you are telling me what you need as my little baby".

Aaliyah blushed and I kiss her cheeks over and over.

"Daddy daddy make her stop".

I kept kissing her over and over then daddy pull over and begin to tickle her.

"No tickle monster ! No no no"! Aaliyah said in her cute baby voice while laughing.

We eventually stopped then laughed.

I will forever cherish these sweet little moments because during this lifetime. I learn that some people always don't cross to the next journey with you. So I'm learning to enjoy the moment.