Shannon littles

••••

AN.!(authors note)

How are y'all ? Y'all doing okay ?
Shannon in the mm!

This chapter is dedicated to Shannon💕
•••••••••••••

~Shannon Pov

"Oh honey don't cry"I tried to say in a soothing voice to Aaliyah.

Robyn begin to tell her to shush and everything was going to be alright. I look at Nina and she sighed.

"Aaliyah honey you still have Shannon okay"? Nina tried to reason with her.

Her cries got louder and I told Nina I got it.

"Aaliyah honey, I love you. You taught me a lot about littles and you will forever be my little baby. I'll give you play time still, but only when your mommy and daddy let me. No need to be jealous. I'm still going to spank that fabulous pussy of yours. Try to look at it as if you have 3 doms because your mommy and daddy can punish my littles anytime and I know I can do the same to you. So no cries honey".

"Prow- mise" she said in the cutest voice and I laughed. "Of course".

"Thank you for getting her calm & yes you can be an extra dom for our littles and we will be Keenan and jasmine extra doms as well. It's no problem". Nina said while smiling.

"Okay we should set up rules then". I suggested to Nina and she agreed.

"Um Shannon"? Jasmine said coming out with her pjs.

"Yes honey"?

"I'm too big for your clothes".

She wasn't a big girl like she made it seem. "That's okay honey. Let's eat and I'll get you more clothes".

"I'm not hungry". She tried to protest but Keenan begin to put her in her place.

"Jasmine, you are not fat. Fuck what Luke and cherry said you haven't eaten in days that's not healthy stop being so damn insecure and eat".

"I'm not hungry"! She screamed back in tears.

"Keenan honey sit down and eat and let me deal with jasmine and don't curse like that anymore".

He sat down and I look at jasmine. "Come sit baby". I patted the chair next to me.

She sat down  and I heard her stomach growl. Nina made tacos and guacamole. I pick up the taco and put it to her mouth. If I have to feed her then that's what I will do.

She shook her head no. "Baby eat for mommy".

She bite into the food and I continue to feed her. Once she got thru eating I begin to feed myself.

"Mommy can we discuss rules"? She mumbled lowly.

"Sure, I said while smiling at her". I look up at Keenan and he was laughing with Jhene and I look at Aaliyah and she was still being a baby in her daddy lap.

"Keenan come here please".

He came and I look at both of them. "So I am your mommy and mistress. Nina and Robyn can be that too. But you two belong to me. So sometimes if Nina and Robyn have to punish you when I'm not present it will happen or sometimes you guys may even want to have play time with them and you can. So don't worry about that. But my rules are simple, no cursing, no rudeness, basically don't act out. Y'all get me"?

They smiled and nodded. "I know Luke probably sexually abuse y'all so don't feel pressure to have sex with me. We will take it slow okay"? I said while looking in there eyes.

"Well you probably don't want me. I was rape everyday". Jasmine said while looking down.

"Baby I want you. I want every piece of you. I wanna do many things to you but you not ready and that's okay. Now Keenan what's your feelings"?

"I mean I was a sex slave. But I think I'm ready for sex".

"Okay". But I was still gone be careful with him. I don't care how ready he think he is.

"Okay well let's discuss your headspace and the things you guys need". I said while smiling.

~Nina Pov

I was so happy for my friend. She was finally getting everything she wanted.

I saw a text from my phone and it was from diamond. I haven't heard from her in a long time. She basically ghosted me. I step out the kitchen and went into my room to go see what she wanted.

Diamond: hey can we meet up ?

Me: sure when ?

Diamond: tonight where are you ?

Me: my parents house.

Diamond: that's funny, we in the same city. Um wanna go to a bar and talk.

Me: sure, is 7:30 good for u ?

Diamond: of course, see you later beautiful ♥️

I smiled at the text. I do wonder why she ghosted me tho. Like why ignore me ?

"What got you smiling"? Robyn said grabbing my phone and I tried to take it back. But she read it and her face change.

"So she calls you beautiful and you get all girly about it ? Wow real nice"

"So she calls you beautiful and you get all girly about it ? Wow real nice". Robyn said trying to walk out.

So I followed her. "Robyn don't you dare walk out on me"!

She stop and started to laugh. "Why shouldn't I walk out ? You want that bitch. You was going to lie to me about meeting up with her and you get all goo goo eyes cause she called you beautiful. Like if you want her then say that".

"You can't walk out on me Robyn you got no one. No mom no dad no family". I blurted out. But once I said it. I realize that was a mistake.

Robyn gave me a sinister smile then smack the shit out of me.

"You know what Nina, I got something for your ass".

Before I can retaliate. She grab me by my neck. I was a little nervous.

"This is your punishment Nina. You are going to bend over and take it. You belong to me. Not that bitch".

She said coming closer to me. She grabbed me and bent me over. She undress me and then Aaliyah my little life saver came in. Thank god.

"Aaliyah honey mommy or daddy can't talk right now. Daddy is teaching mommy how to be a good faithful girl".

"Okay, so Shannon and Nina parents are in charge"?

"Yes baby go grab daddy the strap and handcuffs and the flogger and paddle, oh and nipple clamps".

I gulp the spit in my throat nervously and she laughed.

"Don't be nervous now. This ass is mine Nina".