Conflict

~Aaliyah Pov

It was the next day and everything just feels heavy. My best friend won't talk to me. I'm still in trouble by mommy and daddy. The only normalcy I'm getting is from Shannon.

This was stupid. Mommy got me an anklet bracelet made and it jingles so they hear me everywhere in this house. There is no privacy.

But that's my fault.

"Hey, mommy wants you"? Jhene said coming in the room. But, I ignored her. If she wanted to be petty I can too.

"Aaliyah"? She repeated but I didn't say anything. I just got up to see what mommy and daddy wanted and she begin to scream.

"You do not get to do that Aaliyah"!

"Don't you dare do that"!

"Hey hey hey, what's all the hollering for"?  Mommy questioned but I didn't say anything. I wasn't even facing Jhene until Jhene got in my sight.

"You don't get to ignore me Aaliyah. You don't get to be mad at me. But I get to be mad at you. Every time you drink you put me and yourself in danger knowing that we are littles. Every time you wanted to hit the club to get wasted I had to carry you out and you threw up on me so many times. Then we almost got raped and I had to put you on my back and run as fast as I can with you on my back that's not easy. Then you got so drunk before you went to the club with me that you forgot the keys one time and it was your responsibility we had to sleep outside. So don't you dare think you get to be mad at me ! You have no right Aaliyah"!

Tears streamed down my face. She was right, I had no right to be mean. But I do have the right to not pull up with her being a bitch to me.

"You are right Jhene. But you will not disrespect me okay ? You get to be mad yes you do. But I'm not tolerating any disrespect from you". I said lowly then daddy killed the noise.

"You know what. It sound like both of you. Need to be spanked! Should I have Yall asses red cause that's what you all are asking for"! Daddy screamed.

"No mistress" we both mumbled at the same time.

"You know what Aaliyah. You haven't really got your punishment anyway. So go your ass to the play room and Jhene you can join her". Mommy said and I begin to cry hard.

"I'm sorry mistress, I didn't mean to-".

"No aaliyah, me and daddy have spoiled the both of you. We are sick of this arguing! I love the both of you but you two will receive punishment. So don't give me tears, then I guess we have to discuss Luke later because you two wanna be a bitch to each other. Well not anymore, after this you two will be good little girls and all you would want to do is please mommy and daddy after this".

"Mistress please that's all I wanna do! I'm sorry".

"Play room now Aaliyah".

At this point I got so scared I begin to have a panic attack.

I couldn't breathe.

~Robyn Pov

"Aaliyah breathe, look at me and breathe in an out". I was on the floor with Aaliyah holding her hands and making sure she focus on me.

"You won't go to the play room okay ? Mommy and daddy will get creative when it come down to your punishment don't worry". I said trying to put her at ease.

She breathe in an out a couple of times and she finally calm down and stop her tears.

"How about both of you sit in the room and try to talk it out. At least let each other know what's going on. While me and mommy focus on Luke and our own issues".

Aaliyah walk out with Jhene and Nina look at me and sighed.

"I hate that they hate and love each other".

"Me too, but they have to learn to listen and understand each other and to respect each other choices, even the bad ones". I said while sitting down to sip my tea.

"Well Robyn can we talk about the situation Diamond please".

I sighed, it wasn't nothing to talk about in my eyes. She chose her before she chose me.

"No".

"Robyn you can't punish me forever. I love you okay ? Look at me Robyn".

I didn't want to look at her. I didn't want to show any emotion. I didn't want to see how much love she got for me because knowing that she could easily have someone else, knowing that I probably could not be enough for her, knowing that she can easily be with her kills me.

She grabbed me by my chin. "I love you and I am sorry. Please don't punish me anymore. I am sick of being in the dog house. I love you Robyn and let me make this up to you please". Nina said with tears in her eyes.

I never seen Nina show tears. That is new.

"I love you Nina, and I am sorry for punishing you this way but knowing that you can always go to someone else or have someone else easily kills me".

"I love you Robyn I only want you I promise baby".

Tears begin to form in my eyes.

I couldn't help it I just kissed her. I couldn't fight it anymore. I needed Nina and I need her right now.

"Nina get naked please".