Jealousy & Passion

~Nina Pov

We was all ready to go and I notice Aaliyah had an attitude and I didn't know what for.

She literally was standing with arms folded.

I grabbed her hand and she snatch it away from me

I grabbed her hand and she snatch it away from me. I just let her be, maybe she is going through some emotions right now. So space may be needed.

"Okay you guys we are going to see Tt Shannon and uncle Jamal if you guys wanna be little daddy has everything you need". Robyn said while smiling.

I was about to pick up Aaliyah but she curved me and went to Robyn.

"Daddy could you pick me up"?

Robyn look at me and I shrug my shoulders and then I pick Jhene up but Jhene begin to whine. "Aaliyah you are such a baby daddy usually picks me up. I know Exactly what you doing".

I look at Jhene confuse. "Just come on y'all". I said while walking out. I didn't have patience to hear there bickering right now. We was in our car heading to shannon and all I can hear was them arguing in there car seats.

"You're jealous"

"Am not"

"Un huh"

"Nun- uh"

"Un-huh"

Then I heard a pop and I saw Aaliyah throwing her baby things at my seat and she begin to throw a screaming tantrum.

"I'm not ever going to be little anymore. Let me out! I don't wanna be here"!

My feelings begin to get hurt and I told Robyn to stop the car.

"Aaliyah honey are you serious ? I don't wanna lose you. But if you truly want to leave I can't hold you hostage. Please stay with mommy just tell me what's wrong. Like don't leave I don't want you to get kidnap".

I found myself begging and that's something I never did in my life. I truly love Aaliyah. I love both of them equally.

Tears begin to come in Aaliyah eyes. "I sowwy mommy I thought u love ne ne more". Little Aaliyah was coming out and I unstrap her from her car seat and put her in my lap and Robyn begin to drive again.

"I love you and Jhene equally. You my baby, you my first good baby".

I can tell that made Aaliyah feel better because she begin to tug on my breast. "Baby you didn't ask for them".

"Ma ma pls".

I took my breast out and let her suck away. After a few minutes of her sucking my breast we finally made it.