Heading to it

•••••••••••

Okkkkk so before y'all be like you been gone for so long. Let me explain.........

I wrote this long chapter for y'all so shush respectfully ✨.

And y'all kno I got to ask cause I care and love y'all and if no one ask today then at least you know I care.

So how are y'all ? What's the updates on life ?

Me personally I'm still grieving my daddy. I'm in so much pain and I'm trying to make it.

Have a good read y'all ♥️
••••••••••••

~Aaliyah Pov

"The private investigator I got hired had got some pictures of Luke that can put him away for a long time. Now all we have to do is lay low and let them continue to build the case this week and the judge that is going to take this case is looking to put him away. So you guys can not go outside unless half go and half stay home".

I was happy about what Nina mom was saying. This was my chance to have the life I wanted. Luke will be put away and he won't be able to do no harm.

I begin to get emotional and grabbed Jhene hand. Which made the other littles cry. We endured so much when it came down to him and now we will be free.

Also the other littles will be free. They will get out the abuse.

Daddy hugged me and Jhene and then Nina well mommy came and sat by us smiling at this news.

"We get to have a normal life babies". Mommy said and she grabbed me and Jhene hands and I accepted it.

If I'm going to move forward with mommy. I will take it slow.

"Mommy can we have a conversation privately"?

She look nervous and nodded her head yes. She pick me up and carried me into the room.

She put me down on the bed and then gave me her full time attention.

"I don't think we should have sex for a while. I need to know that you only want me, Jhene and Robyn only".

She smiled, "okay, no sex for a while. I understand baby. I will do right by y'all I promise". She kissed my cheeks over an over which made me giggle.

"Okay babe u know it's nap time and I need to put you guys down". She grabbed my hand and walk us back out.

~Nina Pov

"Babies it's time for a nap and I'm taking to everyone". I said in a stern voice and Keenan just had to be rude.

"You are not our mommy. We don't have to listen to someone that's like you anyway. Cheating ass".

I rolled my eyes and Shannon handle it quick.

She laid him across her lap quickly and begin to spank him as hard as she could. Shannon gave him a nice thirty.

"Apologize to auntie Nina and mean it"!

He was crying and she swatted his ass again. "Now Keenan".

"I'm sorry auntie Nina".

I bent down to his level. "Keenan sooner or later you will forgive me for my mistakes and also you would be wanting me to punish you. Just like Aaliyah loves Shannon. You would end up loving me too sweetie".

"Now jasmine and Keenan go follow Nina and I'll bring your things".

All the littles followed me. Jhene and Aaliyah wanted to sleep in the same bed and so did Keenan and jasmine which was fine.