Convention pt 2

~Nina Pov

"Oh honey I'm not done with you at all".

Jhene look nervous and I like nervous. "I want you to get in doggy position".

I walk up to the front. "Since Jhene wanted your attention so bad punish her with the strap in doggy style".

"Yes mistress" Robyn said excited.

She stop the car and she grabbed the strap. Aaliyah was looking and she didn't know to be scared, excited, nervous, or even thrilled.

I sat right there and Robyn was looking for permission to start.

"Go ahead Robyn, you wanted daddy attention now you have it".

~Jhene Pov

I was so nervous, I arch my back perfectly.

"You miss daddy right ? How about daddy shows how much she miss you". Mommy said and then daddy slid in me with no warning.

"Oh god" I moaned out.

I couldn't take it as good. I tried to run away but daddy grab both of my hands and pounded harder.

"Dont fucking run from me, take it". Daddy said while smacking my ass. I look up at mommy with pleading eyes and she smiled. She grabbed my face and made me look at her. I was looking at her breast as well. I mean who wouldn't it's right there ?

"When daddy talks to you. You respond". Daddy said while smacking my ass harder.

"I'm sorry daddy and mommy please".

"No you wanted my attention so bad. What is it baby ? Daddy don't give it to you enough huh"? Daddy said and I just scream with plead. This felt so good but I couldn't take it no more. My legs was collapsing.

"Daddy and mommy please I'm sorry! Can I cum please".

"Yes baby cum for us". Daddy said while fucking me and playing with my clit. I end up squirting on them and that's the second time I ever squirted in my life. I thought squirting was a bad thing because my old owners punish me badly when I squirted on them".

"Oh my god I'm so so sorry please don't punish me". I said trying not to have a panic attack.

Daddy grabbed me and put me in her arms. "Baby shush you not in trouble. I promise, you are safe and you and Aaliyah are loved. Squirting is a good thing, daddy loves when u squirt".

Mommy grabbed my hand to show some type of support. "I got it, you go be with Aaliyah cause she look lonely".

"You sure because sweet baby liyah suppose to be napping like a good girl" mommy said loud enough for her to hear.

We giggle and Aaliyah accidentally giggle. She let us know she was up.

Mommy went to Aaliyah and told her to sleep and then went to start the car so she can drive. I was trying to make my way back to my seat but daddy wouldn't let me.

"No jhene, I know you think you are over the trauma that you an Aaliyah had to endure. But you are not and that's okay".

I held back the tears. I was good at hiding my feelings but Robyn knew I wasn't over it. She was even getting a little annoyed with me.