Preparing

•••••••
Heyy y'all.! How are y'all ?

I know y'all a little mad at me because of the Jhene situation. But it was either her or Robyn and Robyn seem to easy.

But ima let y'all grieve tho 😭💕

••••••

~Aaliyah Pov

It's been a couple of days since my best friend passed.

We was still living at Nina parents house and I just wanted to be alone.

I was in the room that me and Jhene was suppose to be in together.

I begin to look through her things. She had tons of coloring books she never finish. She use to love coloring.

I smiled, "I'll finish the coloring books for you best friend".

I was in tears now. I wipe my face quickly and suck it up and continue to look for her things.

She had a journal, I never knew about.

I open it and the first page was.

"Dear diary, today is the day me and little vowed to protect each other even when we leave this hell. I was so fucking sick of getting abuse and I will find me and Aaliyah a way out of here-".

"Aaliyah babes it's lunch time". Daddy said coming in looking at me.

I put Jhene books back and headed off with daddy to eat. That's something I barely wanted to do was eat.

"Hey Aaliyah we haven't seen you all day". Jasmine said giving me a small smile.

I didn't return the smile back. I just wanted silence.

Mommy handed me my chipotle bowl.
"So how are you feeling"? Mommy asked.

"I'm good". I said nonchalantly.

"Okay I won't push, but do you think you are up for me and daddy taking you out some where later"?

I sighed, "isn't cherry and diamond still walking around free ? I don't think so. Can I be excused ? And eat in my room".

"The cops found them. I haven't told you because you don't talk as much anymore & yes baby go ahead". Mommy said with a broken smile. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings by not wanting to talk. I was just grieving my best friend and I don't wanna talk.

"You sure you okay ? You don't want to be around people"? Daddy asked and I sighed and I just begin to scream.

"I just lost my fucking best friend. Why in the fuck would I be okay. I threw my food and walk out. I wasn't hungry anyways".

~Nina Pov

I sighed, and begin to clean up and I saw Robyn getting up.

"Babe what you about to do"?

"Try and talk to her and see if she want to just take a drive to get out the house and get her some more food. She needs to eat and clean myself up".

"Yeah, she does". I said in agreement.

Robyn walk off and everyone else just stared at me then Shannon finally said something.

"How you been feeling ? Like really feeling Nina"?

"Well I'm hurt like everyone else. Like Shannon you are my best friend. If I had to experience the same thing Aaliyah had to experience. I don't know what the hell I would do".

"Me either, well hopefully we can all move pass this situation".

"We gone try Shannon. Just one day at a time".