THE FINAL FINALE 💕

••••••••••

Hey, how are y'all ? What's tea ?

YALL made it to the FINAL chapter.!

Enjoy 🙌🏽💕
•••••••••

~Aaliyah Pov

It's been a couple of weeks since the funeral and we were done with planning the wedding.

Daddy and mommy was making me feel like a princess. I was getting so much love and attention without worrying about if Luke is going to pop up and take me.

This was the life but I wish I could share it with Jhene.

Jhene always look out for me. She made sure I end up rich. Thank you bestie.

"Where is my beautiful wives"! Daddy said coming in and i ran to her and she kiss me on my lips.

"Strip for daddy".

I smiled devilishly. I begin to take my clothes off. When I pulled my pants down I made sure I was facing the opposite way so she can watch my perfect little ass.

She smacking it firmly. "Dont tease me little one".

"Well what do we have going on here. Is my two beautiful wives about to have sex". Mommy said coming in and we smiled.

"Yeah we about to fuck you". I said nonchalantly and mommy grabbed me by my neck.

"No honey, we about to fuck you. You are our slut remember. We own every inch of your body, understand"?

I smiled, "yes mistress".

Daddy laid down on the bed and told me to climb on top of her face. She started to eat me out and daddy had her legs wide open for mommy.

Mommy begin to get naked as I was bouncing on daddy face.

Mommy breast was so nice and big I just wanted to suck on them the whole time.

"You like what you see baby"?

She got in between daddy and started to scissor with her. While looking at me. I tried to grab mommy tittys to play with them but mommy was teasing me.

"No baby only good girls gets to have mommy pretty nipples".

"I'm a good girl mommy". Daddy tap me to get off her face. Daddy was going to get the toys and mommy grabbed me by my neck.

"Get on your knees and eat my pussy. Then you going to beg us to fuck you. Do you hear me slut"?

"Yes mistress.

———-

It was the next day and we was still living in Nina parents house. I woke up literally tired because mommy and daddy wanted to have sex all afternoon and all night.

I came down stairs the best way I could trying not to fall or walk awkward. Everyone was still here.

"Goodmorning". Everyone said and I smiled.

"Good morning". I sat down as softly as I could. I was so sore.

"You okay" jasmine asked and I told her yes.