Emotions

Nina got excited when Aaliyah agreed to it. Jhene was shock that her friend agreed as well.

"Okay well we are going to do so much shopping and many other things because I can guarantee you, that in a week you would even forget about this arrangement and you gone be the cutest little girl ever". Nina said while clapping her hands excitingly.

"Aaliyah just admit that you wanna be her little. I saw you eyeing her down from across the club. Forget the trial, if you get tired of being her little she won't hold you hostage you can leave always".

Aaliyah sighed with a thought. She wanted a mommy and she see how excited Nina was to be someone mommy so why not.

"I'll be your little, unless otherwise".

~Nina Pov

I couldn't believe what she was saying. So I took the time to enjoy this moment happily.

"Okay great baby, but I still need you to go in the corner for your act from earlier. You don't treat people like that".

"It doesn't change the fact she lied to me and we are not friends anymore she broke my trust. We always promise to each other that we would be honest".

Jhene begin to sob and she ranned to her room and Robyn went to get her.

"Honey I think it's time for a nap". I said while grabbing her hand.

"I don't wanna sleep"!

"You need too. You are cranky and I need to figure some stuff out okay"?

"Fine". She said willingly walking back to her room. As we was walking we can hear Jhene sobs and it bothered me and I knew it bothered Aaliyah too.

She got in the bed. "Okay sweetie when you wake up. I'll know cause I have the baby monitor thing In here okay"?

She nodded and I close the door and I went back downstairs too Robyn.

"How is jhene"?

"Upset, but she knew the risk when it came down to Aaliyah. But they will make up. Friends fight all the time. But thank god they are both in the rooms".

"Yeah for now".

~Aaliyah Pov

When I woke up it was 5pm. I heard Nina opening up the door and she look beautiful.

"Quit drooling over me sweetie cause if you keep on I would have to please you and please myself. Don't get me started with sex".

I tried to hide my smile. This women was blunt and I like blunt.

"Don't hide your gorgeous face from me". I blushed when she said that.

"Okay now honey we want to go to red lobster? Is that okay with you"?

"Yes Mo- Nina". I said almost slipping. I hope she didn't catch that.

"Baby I'm your mommy now. You can call me mommy or mistress. You can't call me Nina anymore".

I never truly submit to anyone but with Nina it was different and I don't know why. "Okay mommy, I think it's embarrassing saying mistress tho".

"Hmm really". She said with a smirk.

I hope I didn't give her any ideas.

"Okay liyah get ready. You have 30 minutes".

I took a quick shower, I did my makeup. I hope I look good enough on this date.

Mommy came to check in with me for the 3rd time.

"15 minutes - and wow you look gorgeous".