Alcoholism

~Aaliyah Pov

We was in the car on our way back to the house. We was almost there. But, It was an uncomfortable silence because mommy and daddy was not on the best of terms.

Then Shannon lost her man then we have to figure out how to take Luke down. Then diamond ain't no where to be found.

"Okay you two need to take naps. Mommy see that you guys are stressed".

I didn't want to nap though but I didn't argue. I just accept the blanket and my binky and put the covers over me to act like I was going to sleep.

After an hour of pretending we made it home. Safe and sound thank god. Mommy pick me and Jhene up
And daddy and Shannon got bags.

I wiggled out of mommy arms and let her carry Jhene. I rushed to
My room and went into my closet and found my bottle of Hennessy. No one knew I had it. Let's just say when I decided to be there little I still took some of my bad habits with
Me.

I chugged it down, not the whole thing but most of it. I hid the bottle so no one would find it and then in 30 minutes I begin to fill it.

~Nina Pov

"Anyone seen Aaliyah it's been like two hours since she came out of her room"? I questioned and everyone said no.

I decided to go check on her and I found her sleep. But it reek of alcohol in here.

It was mostly coming from the closet. I started to look in the closet and I found a bottle of Hennessy it was open. It look like she tried to close it.

"Aaliyah"! I said, she didn't wake up. I tried to shake her. She didn't wake up but she was breathing so when she wake up she was going to have a banging ass headache.

What would make her do this?

I grab a Fan cause I can tell she was hot and then I sat in the rocking chair.

Robyn came in with a cranky Jhene. "Nina where is ne ne blanky".

"It's in our suitcase. Is my baby cranky"? I said cooing at her. She blushed and then Robyn kiss her cheek.

"Why it smell like alcohol Nina"?

"Because our naughty ass little is drunk and when she wake up she gone have a hang over".

"What"! Jhene said getting out of Robyn arms.

"Jhene it's okay-".

"No it's not she use to be an addict! I can't believe she is doing this again"! Jhene said hollering.

I gave her a look and she turn right back little. "I'm sorry mommy and daddy I didn't mean to holler".

"I know you care about Aaliyah and I know she your best friend. But me and daddy gone do a lot to get her better and she will. You are not alone no more". I said trying to reassure her.

Jhene calm down then I rub her bottom."But as for hollering and interrupting me as I talk. I think you need a small spanking or maybe a denial".

"No mommy please".

"Begging me baby only makes me want to do it more. Now over my knee so I can play with that pretty kitty". Robyn put her over my knee and I gently begin to rub her kitty.

"So what is my little slut learning today"?

She was so wet her juices was coming down her legs. "To not holler or interrupt". She moaned.

Robyn gently moved my hand and she put her fingers inside jhene. "Mommy"!

"No that's daddy baby".