Dinner

~Aaliyah Pov

We were finally ready to go out to dinner. I was nervous, being around Luke brought up so many unwanted memories.

I was in the bathroom just trying to reframe from having a panic attack.

Someone begin to knock on the door.

"Who is it"

"It's Jhene open up".

I open the door and Jhene hugged me. "Why are you hugging me"?

"Because you need it,I know you. We are best friends who don't agree all the time. But, I know when you close to having a panic attack".

I smiled, as I hugged her cause that was true. I dont understand the choices Jhene make and she may don't understand the choices I make. But in the end I know we love each other and we have each other back.

"Awnnn did you girls make up"! Mommy said in an exciting way and daddy was clapping.

I grabbed her hand and smiled. "Yes we did".

"Okay good, well for one you guys look beautiful. But we do have to talk to you guys about this dinner".

We begin to listen while mommy talk.

"For one, we have rules tonight. You stay in my sight. Ask for permission if you need anything. I am serious about this because this is not a regular dinner you can get lost and I don't want you guys to get taken. Do you understand me"? Mommy ask fiercely.

We said yes, and then daddy begin to talk. "Our friends will be sitting at the table with us, so yes Luke will be there. But you guys are safe like I say me and mommy have a plan but we don't want you guys to know for safety reasons. Just know we always gone be here to protect and love you".

We nodded and then Robyn smiled. "Let's go have fun and by the way Aaliyah you shouldn't dress like that if you don't want to lose your virginity tonight".

I blushed, in my eyes we all look beautiful.