Knowing the unkown pt 3

Never say I didn't give y'all a long long chapter.! And excuse any mistakes because this a long chapter.

~Aaliyah Pov

Dinner was ready and everything look so good.

"Mommy can I get some juice"? I ask  and Nina shook her head no while handing me a glass of water.

"But mommy I don't want water".

"If you get juice then no desert. I can't have you bouncing off the walls little girl".

I rolled my eyes and mommy caught it. "You don't wanna go back to calling me mistress do you? Cause calling me
Mistress comes with so much punishment".

"No" I mumbled looking at her in her eye.

"Good girl". She praised "and good girl for looking me in the eye". I smiled feeling good and I continued to eat.

"Okay ladies when yall was talking we discussed a few things about our names.  for our names you will refer to me as mommy and Robyn as daddy". Nina said looking at me. Then she look at Jhene.

"Jhene sweetie do you wanna still call Robyn mommy"?

"I don't mind calling her daddy it's kinda sexy". Jhene said giggling which made me giggle too.

Nina and Robyn smiled while holding hands. "Okay it's settle I'm mommy and Robyn is daddy".

I began to pry into their business.

"When did yall ever become lovey dovey ? When was y'all first kiss"?
I said being nosey.

"You have no right to pry into our business". Robyn said quickly.

"But" I said trying to defend my self.

"We are doms honey and you are"? Nina said while raising her
Eyebrow.

"A little". I said feeling little automatically.

"Exactly so honey don't pry. We will tell you when we need too. We can pry in your business because we need too, understand"?

"Yes". I said with understanding and I continue to eat my food. I saw how Jhene was just picking with her food. Maybe it's my time to say something.

"Jhene I apologize for hurting you and I know you care about me. I realize you not the only person that is hurt. To you it seem like I gave up but I didn't. I was just trying to give you and our mommy and daddy a better life. I know you are use to me always being here and that's fine. But you need to understand where
I'm coming from and put yourself in my shoes".

"Dont apologize liyah, I was being selfish. I'm so so sorry. I love you just don't run away again that scares me".

I got up to hug her and she hugged me back. "I promise I'm always gone be with you. Even if you don't see it".

"Same liyah".

Once we got through they clapped. Then mommy began to talk.

~Nina Pov

"Okay so we been cooped up in this house for like a week and me and Robyn and you guys have been invited to this convention".

The girls look curious and begin asking questions.

"What type of convention"?

"Where is at"?

"Are we going out of state"?

"Ladies calm down and let mommy explain". Robyn said smiling.

"Okay this is a sex convention for you guys. Me and daddy help run it every year because we are one of the few people that own this type of place and we are inviting you. So what do you say girls say"?