Cum for me

Enjoy you nasty people 😭💖

.....

Robyn pick Nina up and place her on the counter. They were kissing and they couldn't stop. They never broke the kiss.

Nina gave Robyn easier access by spreading her legs wider and by lifting herself. Nina had on a pencil skirt and all Robyn had to do was slide it off. Which she did.

Nina was so wet, Robyn was too. But both of them were about to make so much love to each other to the point that they wouldn't know how to keep there hands off each other.

Once Robyn slid her panties and skirt off. Robyn begin to blow on Nina clit.

"Baby" Nina moaned out.

Robyn smiled to herself. She was proud that she can please Nina. But she wanted to take her time. She slowly begin to kiss her pussy lips. Which made Nina go crazy. Nina was never a beg type of person.

But tonight the emotions was through the roof about each other and Nina wanted Robyn back.

"Please baby, I need you to please your mistress". Nina still wanted to show she still had some form of control. Or well she thought she did by calling herself mistress but Robyn knew better.

Robyn didn't call her out on it. She just rolled with it. She begin to suck on her clit which made
Nina moan so loudly.

"Mommy"?

"And daddy"?

Robyn stopped quickly and once she got off her knees. She realize it was Aaliyah and Jhene calling there names.

"I know we can't join cause we are in trouble. But can we watch".

Robyn gave them a devilish smirk. But then Shannon walk in.

"Oh shit my bad. Shit can I watch too this should be interesting".

"Of course Shannon". Robyn said.

Nina still had her legs still spreaded open. Robyn begin to rub her pussy while looking at her littles. Nina was looking at them too but Nina begin to talk.

"You see how daddy is pleasing mommy! She just working her magic hand. Well your punishment is that you two are going to do everything we do. Think of it as like Simon says. Jhene you be Robyn and Aaliyah you are me and don't get shy or embarrassed because Shannon is here".

Robyn continue to eat Nina pussy. Nina was moaning and being satisfied but she also watch how Jhene was pleasing Aaliyah and it look like she was about to cum.

"Beg me to cum little girl"!

"Please mommy" Aaliyah screams but Nina ignores her. She grab a head full of Robyn hair and press her deeper into her Pussy and Nina was doing it on purpose because she knew Aaliyah couldn't take it.

Once Aaliyah press Jhene head in her she came with our permission and Nina knew it.

"Hmm you came with out permission slut ? You couldn't hold it and be a good girl for once well I got you".

Robyn knew to move her mouth from her pussy. Nina stood up and Aaliyah was just in a trance by looking at Nina which made Nina feel good.

Aaliyah thought Nina was going to tell her come here but it was the complete opposite.

"You wanna make mommy cum Jhene"?

Jhene nodded happily, but this was going to piss Aaliyah off even more once Nina said this.

"Matter of fact, ride my face Jhene and Aaliyah why won't you get a nice spanking from daddy because good girls get to be please and bad little sluts like you. Deserves to be punished".

Robyn went by Aaliyah and grabbed her by her throat."Before you bend over. Lay on your back. you gone make your mistress cum first".

Robyn sat on her face and begin to ride it. Aaliyah grabbed so much of her ass to try to slow Robyn down because Robyn was enjoying it so much she forgot that Aaliyah couldn't keep up sometimes. But this was Aaliyah punishment. She didn't deserve any mercy.

Robyn cum in her mouth at least 4 times and Aaliyah swallowed every drip. Robyn got up and bent Aaliyah over and begin to smack her ass as hard as she could.

"Count to 50 little girl. we are done playing with you". Robyn gritted which cause Aaliyah to grunt and hope she could walk the next day.

On the other hand, Jhene just got through pleasing Nina. That made Jhene so happy. She wanted to be praised she wanted to be mommy good girl.

"Don't think I'm going to praise you either. I think you need to get my strap because you are about to get fucked because you are a little bad slut too".

Jhene can tell Nina wasnt playing. She got her strapped and bent over. Nina slid right into her with no mercy and begin to fuck her as hard as she could.

"Mistress please I am sorry".

"Shut the fuck up and take this dick like the little slut you are"! Nina said while fucking her as hard as she could.

Jhene was screaming loudly. Mommy or daddy didnt know who screams was louder between Aaliyah and Jhene.

"You are not allowed to cum Jhene. If you want to cum you beg me"!

"Mistress please may I cum please".

Nina wasn't giving into them. She know denials drive them crazy so she hit it harder for a few more minutes then pull out.

"Go see daddy for a spanking".

Jhene went to daddy and Aaliyah came to mommy.

"Lick the wetness of this dick then you gone bend over and get fucked hard like the little slut you are".

Aaliyah got on her knees and suck Jhene wetness of the dick.

"How her pussy taste baby"?

Before Aaliyah can answer Nina jammed the dick in her neck some more which cause her to gag then pull out.

"It's good mistress". Nina smiled and made Aaliyah stand up and begin to fuck her senseless for a good thirty minutes.

"Mommy please I am so sorry. Mistress please, I need to cum I can't take it".

"I don't give a fuck Aaliyah you taking this dick and no bad girls dont cum"!

"Please mistress".

Nina begin to pull Aaliyah hair as she was hitting it from the back. After a few more strokes she pulled out and Aaliyah collapsed to the floor.

"50 thank you mistress" Jhene said and Robyn stood up satisfied and then Jhene collapsed to the floor as well.

Robyn, Nina and Shannon look at each other then laughed.

"Let's get them to sleep so you two aka mommy and daddy can have more me time". Shannon said while giggling.

Nina and Robyn felt so satisfied giving them a real punishment because this is what these littles needed.

To be punished.!