Jamal

~Aaliyah Pov

We was in the room still listening to Shannon plan.

"We are going to make him think he was right to do what he did and maybe act like we want to join to get a lot of information as we can then we call the police and make him leave".

My mommy smiled at Shannon. "Your right, well girls you stay here".

"No mommy we need to make
It believable we have to come with you".

"Okay but don't get too close by him understand? You guys need to follow
My every command. Jhene are you ready for this"?

She look away but she nodded and Nina gave her a weak
Smile.

We went out the door and Jamal was just sitting there patiently waiting and Shannon started to do all the talking.

"Jamal, Jhene told us what happen and we think that's the right thing to do. If anything littles, shouldn't have a say in nothing because their little".

Jamal smiled leaning into Shannon for a kiss and I notice mommy trying to do a quick thinking.

She grabbed one of the handcuffs she use on me and quickly handcuff him to the table and he look piss.

"What the hell nina"!

"You really think we gone let you have her. What type of operation you got going on with Luke dummy"!

"He told me if I didn't attempt to steal one of the girls and have a little fun then he was gone kill me"! Jamal was crying and mommy or Shannon did not care.

"You are going to get what's coming to you and you are going to tell us about his little operation". Mommy said choking him. Mommy was strong as hell.

"Fine" he choked out.

"Shannon call Robyn and tell her it's an emergency concerning our girls". We watch Shannon rush to call Robyn and fear begin to take over me. I can tell by looking at Jamal eyes that he and Luke had a plan.

I begin to have a panic attack.

~Nina Pov

"Jhene" I said while making sure I was still choking Jamal.

"I need you to be mommy big girl
And hug Aaliyah tightly and let her know that we got her and you. Can you do that for mommy"?

Jhene begin to hold Aaliyah and I put my focus back on Jamal.

"You know one of these days you are going to slip up. You can't protect them forever. Luke will always have a plan. He have so many plans, if Luke dies one of his family will do their best to finish his work".

"Over my dead body! Now tell me, what else he has going on"?

"I know that he is running a ring and Yall are sitting ducks by being here. Luke is very powerful".

"You still are not telling me what I need to know".

"He is dangerous, you guys need to leave. Shannon may not
Believe me or you may not either. But, you guys are sitting ducks. He can have millions of people in here right now and you won't be able to protect the girls. So, I suggest you run because when you call the cops I'm dead either way".