All about you nina

••••••••••

I KNOWWWWW ! I haven't updated in a few days I'm sorryyyyy🥺. I'm just trying to get myself together. College is around the corner, I'm just trying to take care of my responsibilities because I will be a freshmen in college.

But how are y'all ? What's tea ? Let me know and always feel free to text me on Wattpad. We could be friends loll.

Ryan look so good in the MM

PS.... don't hate me for this chapter.

••••••••••

Robyn Pov

I was sick of Nina shit. She is going to learn that she belongs to me and my littles not that bitch.

Aaliyah handed me everything. So I thought about what I was going to do.

"You know what Aaliyah go get Jhene and I want you two to watch".

"Wait Robyn, I'm y'all dom. They can't sit and watch me get punished".

I pop her ass so hard. The first smack turn her ass red.

"I don't give a fuck Nina.It's my turn now".

I saw her legs was shakin she better be nervous.

I begin to beat her big ass with the flogger. I didn't care if she count or not. This was going to leave so many marks. I wasn't holding back at all.

"Robyn baby I am sorry please".

" I don't give a damn about your sorry. You wasn't sorry when you text that bitch". I said cracking her ass even harder with the flogger.

I flog her for about 45 minutes and when I was done. I look at the littles and they look amused.

I begin to get undress and I can see how wet Nina truly was so I decided to taunt her.

"Look at how wet that pussy is". I said while rubbing her clit.

"Baby please"

"Please what ? Let you be with that Bitch Nina"?

I put the strap on and I didn't let her know it was coming. I put it in her quickly and she gasped.

I begin to pull her hair as I was hitting it from the back and just for fun. I smack her ass every time.

"Robyn baby please I can't take it ! I will never do it again baby please".

"I don't believe you". I said while going deep as I can. She was trying to run but I wouldn't let her.

"No you taking all of it".

I was fucking her as hard as I could. I look at the littles and Aaliyah was biting her lip and Jhene was just still amused.

I slid the dick out of her and I made her lay down and I sat on her face and she begin to eat me out.

I begin to ride her face and talk my shit.

"This the only pussy and the littles pussy yo ass should be fucking worried about".

I begin to spread her legs and smack her clit. She was trying to catch her breath but I didn't let her.