Convention

~Aaliyah Pov

Today we was leaving for the convention. I was beginning to feel really comfortable about being little and not hiding it.

"Mommy me bottle"?

"What do you say baby"?

"Please ma ma".

"Of course my lovely little girl. Do mommy a favor. Can you do mommy a big girl favor"?

"Yes" I said cheesing.

"Go get Jhene and daddy and tell them it's time to go".

I blushed while going to get them because today we was going to be on our way to the convention.

This convention is exciting but scary.

"Dada an ne ne mommy want y'all".

"Oh my god you are such a baby. Are you ever gone become like 3 or 4". Jhene said while rolling her eyes.

That hurt my feelings. My lips begin to quiver. Daddy pick me up.

"Apologize to liyah, we don't do bullying in this house". Daddy said and Jhene slightly rolled her eyes.

"Sorry" she mumble. I don't know what the hell jhene problem is. She literally just started this picking shit yesterday.

"Do it again and you will be going over my knee"! Jhene stomp which made daddy furious.

She put me down, "go to Mommy".

I rushed to mommy and mommy look confused. "Where are they"?

"Ne ne in trouble she was being mean to me".

Mommy pick me up and when she found daddy. Daddy had Jhene tied up and the dildo inside her vibrating.

"Oh look mommy and liyah are about to enjoy the show".

"No un-tie her".

"But she was being-"

"Robyn are you questioning what the hell im telling you to do"! Mommy screamed.

Daddy untied her, and Jhene begin to cry.

Mommy put me down then squatted to her level. "Why are you being mean to liyah ? You are not usually like that. What's wrong"?

"She gets more attention then me ! Ever since she became comfortable with being little all you guys care about is her ! Y'all don't give a flying fuck about me! Just because she has a more baby mind set and she is like one dont mean this 2 or 3 year old don't need attention".

I can tell what she said hurt Nina feelings. But Nina fix her face.

"Okay well you are going to go over my knee because that cursing is against my rules little girl. I am
Not mommy anymore it's mistress. Matter of fact Robyn load our bags into the car I got something for you Jhene. Robyn give me them vibrating panties in her size".

I knew exactly what that meant for Jhene.

It's just I'm the only one who hasn't had play time with mommy yet

~Nina Pov

Robyn handed me the panties with the remote. I pick up Jhene and she was squirming in my arms but I didn't care.