A end to a new beginning 2

••••••••••

Y'all already knowwww what's tea ? How are y'all ? Hope all is well🥰

I'm updating twice in one day because I'm breaking the chapters apart for a reason.

Y'all gone be screaming during this chapter.

••••••••

~Aaliyah Pov

We was on the swings and I was still feeling little. I wanted to be under mommy.

"Hey um do you wanna go be with your momma until Diamond gets here"? Jasmine suggested.

I didn't want to be rude so I decided to stay.

"I'll stay, I think it's rude to leave company".

"I can come with you. I'm feeling little right now myself".

I grabbed jasmine hand. "Keenan please stay in mommy eye sight". Jasmine say and he nodded.

As we was walking back we saw diamond coming up.

Here goes nothing.

~Diamond Pov

(This is diamond)

(This is diamond)

I was excited to finally see Nina. I know that bitch Robyn been keeping her away from me. I knew her ass was gone be a problem when I first met her back in the day.

(Back in the day)

I was sitting with Nina, Shannon, Jamal, and Luke. Me and Nina was still fucking around at the time.

Nina decided to make me her date that night and we was happy.

"Hey guys, I'm Robyn. Nina's friend, she told me so much about you guys".

I look at her like she was crazy then I look at Nina.

"Hey honey, I'm sorry but can you excuse me and Nina for one second". Before Nina can say anything I grabbed her hand and I pulled her off to the side.

"Nina when have you ever had new friends? It's always been the same crew. Why you bringing new bitches ? Are you fucking her"?

"Diamond chill the fuck out. I can make new friends if I want too. It's a free fucking country. She somebody that I took interest in tho".

I rolled my eyes. This what I hated about Nina. She always string me along. Why it can't just be me and her.

"Nina really ? You been fucking me and being my dom for the longest. Don't I mean anything to you"?