1

[A/N:  •I do not own attack on titan. This is a Levi x OC and a little bit of Annie x OC.
•The Pics are from pinterest.
•IOriginal plot would be mixed with my own.
•⚠️ (WARNING: Violence).
•Levi is aged down for the sake of the plot. Enjoy]

Cadets

Heavy breaths, the foul smell of the underground, and the scent of blood all swarmed the room of a certain bodega. A loud clatter echoed through the hall as the man knocked a box full of illegally obtained weapons while trying to escape, But he hasn't gone that far when a sharp knife came flying that went straight for his head. His lifeless body dropped soon after. A man dressed in a formal black suit walked over the corpse, not batting an eye, and saw the scene that greeted him. 

About ten armed men, few of them either had their throat slit, some were dismembered, one thing  they all had in common, they were all dead. 

The man in black locked eyes with a certain girl, there were no glint in seen in her eyes, even after killing those people. The ravenette girl locked eyes with the man as she got on top a him and finished him off with a swift slice on his throat. 

"It seemed to me you could've finished them faster than that." The man broke the silence. His tone lacing with a sense of belittlement, making the girl grip the knife she was still holding tighter. She chose not to say anything, but only nodded, agreeing with him. The man, happened to be her grandfather, though he may not look like it.

They were on their way out when the man lend her his white handkerchief. "You've got blood on you, Tanya. Didn't I tell you not to get dirty during missions." 

Tanya looked down before taking the handkerchief. ",sorry." She mutters as she wiped the blood off her cheeks and knuckles. The girl proceeds to follow her grandfather and followed him from behind.

Even if it may not seem like it, this has became a normal routine for the young girl. Her grandfather would send her on a daily mission, where she'd have to kill a few  up to a dozen men, and go back. Not once she went back home without finishing her grandfather's orders. 

The two made it to their home, Tanya closed the door behind her. She once again wiped the knife she used using the cloth and put it back on the wall, which were all filled with weapons, from guns to different kinds of blades, all of them were displayed on the living room wall for caution.

"Aren't we gonna play chess?" Tanya asked. Chess, it seemed to be the only normal thing the girl was looking forward to every after their missions.

Tanya's grandfather always held a cold shoulder towards her, she never really saw him with any other emotion besides from what he always  shown, so she never really knew what he felt, of even what's going on in his mind. That was another thing that made him even harder to read.

He didn't say anything, instead, he gestured Tanya to come towards his table. He took a set of brown uniform jacket with a symbol on it's sleeve from underneath his table. "You've worked hard. Time has come for this mission." He says.