14

Silver lining

"This is garbage! I was in there helping them and somehow I'm the bad guy?!" I yelled angrily in front of Darius Zackly and all the other superiors. I don't usually burst out like this, but I hate it when this kind of thing happens.

"Miss Grey, you did threaten to kill the Commander of the Military Police." He cleared.

"You even went on to help the survey corps which you had no jurisdiction in doing so!" Nile added, guess he's still pretty pissed about pointing the gun on his head. Tch, what a bunch of babies.

"What am I supposed to do? Let my friends die?" I said mockingly. I'm really not liking any of this, after everything that happened in Stohess, a titan rampaging to the city, they decide to suspend me?

"Captain Grey, we appreciate what you did. But we asked you to train Eren, that was it. You did overstep in our mission." I heard Erwin's authoritative voice that made my blood boil inside of my body.

"Overstep?" I repeated bitterly. They were the one who asked for my help, and now He's throwing me under the bus?

"Is that what you really think Erwin?" I asked fiercely and not bothering to call him Commander anymore. I glared, waiting for his next words.

He looked me in the eye. "Yes. And I do think you need to be suspended for your actions." Erwin answered.

I stood firmly and backed away from their table. "Fine." I nodded bitterly as I glanced at Erwin, he didn't budge.

If this is how you want to play it Erwin Smith, then I won't stop you.

The superiors breathed deeply once I've calmed down and discussed the terms of my suspension.

"You are not allowed to work on any case or do any bust while you're suspended. You're also not allowed in any Military police grounds, or talk to any of your officers about any case." Darius said and stamped something on his paper.

I exhaled furiously and grabbed his prized glass clock and threw it on his window out of anger.

"Raven!" Erwin raised his voice as the glass window shatters. He glared at mw because of my actions.

Then, I finally lost it.

"You know since day one I've done nothing but help your regiment. I helped Hanji with their weapon, train Eren, I turned my girlfriend in, hell! I was even in your grounds when my station burned in to pieces and this is how you repay me?" I yelled to Erwin's face. This time, he was the one who avoided my gaze as he shakes his head in disbelief.

As if I care what he thinks. He just messed with my job, I don't care if this angers him.

"This is not helping your case Miss Grey." Darius warned.

I ignored them and opened the door and saw everyone waiting for us. I was about to go when I heard Darius called me, again.

"Miss Grey." I turned my head and glared at him.

"You also have to surrender all your weapons." He added to his list.

I closed my eyes and mentally groaned as I marched towards his table and took two guns from the holster on my waist and placed it on his desk, not without making a loud thud.

I was about to turn my back on them when I heard Erwin let out a fake cough.

I exhaled sharply, I took the knives from both of my arm holster, two knives on my thigh, and stomped my foot on the chair and took my boot knife and placed it all on the table.