44

Rosie, Rosie, Rosie

I held my head while continued shaking it from left to right in distress. This shouldn't be happening, no one was supposed to find out, she shouldn't have fainted, all I wanted to do was protect her.

"Damn it, damn it, damn it." I muttered to myself as I felt tears forming in my eyes. "All I had to do was to stop her from going on that expedition. I wanted her safe in here. The pill worked as planned but now I'm not even allowed to go inside my own turf. That damn Levi keeps getting in the way o-"

"Rosie," I heard someone call my name. I stopped on my tracks before arranging my composure and faced him.

"Captain Levi said no one is allowed in there, even intern nurses." The two tone haired boy said with a suspicious glare. His presence really makes my blood boil, not only that, but because he's also too close to miss Tanya.

"Yes. I know that, Kirstein. I'm just passing by." I lied before walking away. I took one last glance to the infirmary door, I miss seeing her face.

I mentally groaned, they shouldn't be getting in my way. I went on a secret basement of the headquarters, got inside, locking the door behind me. I gazed at the wall filled with newspaper articles about the shadow.

No one even saw how she made a difference, all they could see was a cold blooded murderer who likes decapitating people. But she's more than that.

She plotted a perfect revenge, she killed her mother's killers and gave them the worst way of death possible, they deserved it. She took out human traffickers in the underground when she was a kid, they deserved it. She's remarkable. Until the military police got to her.

I honestly don't understand why she turned herself in in the first place. I couldn't find a newspaper that says why. She was making a great change, why did she want to stop?

To me, Tanya Karpov is a god who punishes the people who deserves it, it was the only logical thing to do. I turned my head to the police sketch of the shadow while tracing her face with my fingers tips. "As Captain Raven Grey of the military police, I adored you, which was very hard since I hated the mps for so long. But you, you changed that."

I felt a tear slowly stream down my cheeks as I sobbed silently. "You made the justice system better, they were a fool to even consider executing you."

"That's why I was so happy when I found out that the survey corps got custody of you, now I can see your face in person everyday and not just the sketch."I sighed deeply.

"But there are still people in my way, and I can't let that happen. I need to keep you safe, Miss Tanya." I took one last glance on her features and wiped the tears off my face.

"And I will."

--

Tanya's POV

"I'm already fine. And I'm capable of moving on my own, Levi." I said when he couldn't get his hands off me, thinking I might faint again.

He sighed in defeat, we both heard that I'm already cleared for discharge and I'm allowed to go on the expedition too, which means I'm now healthy, strong, and ready to find that son of a bitch who poisoned me.

"Just, don't move too much." He said, sounding more of an order. And speaking of Levi, he has been very protective lately. First was that anyone even Jean and the others were banned for entering my room, the only people I was allowed to see was him, Erwin, and Hanji. Second, is that he's the only one who kept cooking my food, which I'm thankful for but, he's not allowing anyone to help him, even if it was Erwin.