16

Preston Karpov

"Aw, are you scared?" I sat on his lap while he whimpers because of the knife that was tracing his face. I smirked as I watched the blood drip down his face.

I could feel his heavy breathing, his body is covered with stab wounds, bruises, and the wonderful drawings I did using my blades. "S-stop. Please."

I eyed him with a playful grin. "Come on Walter,  You know what I want to hear." I whispered to his ear that made him flinch in fear.

"Say it." I said as I deeped the knife on his face. He choked in pain.

"A-Alright!! It was the Blue knight mob of wall rose!" He says in defeat. "They're the ones who ordered us to kill her!" He cried.

I smiled as I stood up. Walter sighs in relief, although he was still tied up and badly injured.

"Whoa, wait w-where are you going? I told you everything, aren't you gonna let me go??" He uttered when he saw me walking away. Then he noticed me  glancing at those gun powder under his seat, he finally figured it out.

"No! No! I gave you what you wanted!" Walter protested while trying to gnaw himself free.

I smirked. "You killed my mother."

And by that, I walked away while ignoring all his loud cries. I got to the wall that was a bit faraway from where he was tied up and pulled out my gun. I shot the small barrel under his chair and quickly hid behind the wall covering my ears.

I heard the loud explosive gone off and I smiled victoriously. I went back to see the body, his arms and legs were all over the room.

"What an interesting sight." I said to myself as I placed his criminal files beside his severed arm and placed a purple bow on top of it.

I whistled happily as I got out of the warehouse, skipping like a little kid.

--

Third person's POV

Levi opened the newspaper while drinking his tea and read about the Shadow which was the talk of the town. It has now killed over four victims in a span of three weeks. Jay Larson, Colt Hendley, and Walter Riggs. All of them were either blown up or had their necks slit, it also had the same method as the first victim, Jack Larson.

There were blood written on the walls that continued to ridicule the Military Police and there were files about the victims about their crimes with a purple bow on it. It was like the Shadow was sending the military police a gift but is covered in blood and humiliation.

"Whatcha readin?" He suddenly heard a woman's voice as he sat outside the office waiting for Erwin.

Levi was surprised by the woman's sudden appearance in the HQ in the middle of the night yet, he did not show it.

"The shadow case." He answered plainly. Raven raises her brows in  interest and sat beside him while peeking at the paper.

"I heard about her," She reads with a serious expression but inside, she was very amused, it was like looking at her work of art.

Levi felt the girl's breath as she sat so close to him. He couldn't understand what he was feeling, normally he'd push anyone that had the audacity to go near him. But he couldn't do it to this specific person.

"So what do you think?" Raven asks and sat properly. Levi finally composes himself.

"Some people thinks what she's doing is right, punishing criminals. But most people are afraid of her, thinking she's just another sick cold blooded killer." Levi said as he folded the paper.