67

[So yeah...........I watched too much Naruto..........and grey's anatomy........anyways here u go😁]

__

Eyes blue like the sea

"Your eye?!" Levi stood up after hearing Erwin's request.

"Are you insane? And is that even possible??" Levi asked in disbelief.

"It is. I already talked to Hanji about this, they'll be able to handle this surgery." Erwin explained.

"That is if you still have a body to recover. What if your face get crushed by rocks, not all bodies can be retrieved Erwin you know that. I understand why you want to give Tanya your eye but let's be realistic here--"

"Levi." His light blue orbs met with his grey ones, and Levi knew that look on Erwin's face. There's no changing his mind on this.

"I'm asking you to consider my final request. I am aware of the possibilities that it might be too late but,... it's a gamble." Erwin said in a serious tone.

"I want her to have my eye, all those apologies I gave her were nothing, it won't bring anything back. But if there's a possibility for her to see with both eyes again, I'll do everything it takes." Never did Levi saw Erwin this determined yet desperate before. He knew, he really wanted to do this for his sister's sake.

"Please tell me you'll atleast try." Erwin said hopefully.

Levi looked directly to his blue orbs. "I will."

____

Hanji looked down and remembered the time Erwin visited their office and asked about this for the first time. "I see. He really wanted that. But Levi, we still need to see if Erwin is a compatible donor an--"

"Just do it!" Levi exclaimed that made Hanji flinch. Levi looked down as he remembered the look on Erwin's face when he told him to die.

"I...promised him." He stuttered.

They noticed the guilt in his tone."Alright, I'll see what I can do." Says Hanji while they used their thumbs to see Erwin's eye but they suddenly jolted when Erwin's head snapped towards Tanya's direction with his eyes half open, his breaths were shallow and slowly fading. The organ is still viable even if he's brain dead, but the problem is, will Tanya's body accept it. Hanji couldn't help but feel bad for the fate of the siblings.

"I see you're almost at the death's door, Erwin." Levi heard Hanji as he bent down to Armin's level and took out the syringe.

"Levi." Hanji called making Levi turn his head with a stoic face.

"Unlike you, I can't promise anything." They said truthfully, cause they don't want to give Levi false hope. Hanji knows he'll take this to heart because the order was from Erwin himself.