𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝| 𝙰𝚄

A/N: This has been sitting in my drafts FOR YEARS.

This is an Annie ending because let's face it.....we all want this. Mostly me coz I'm an annie simp.

Note: Levi and Tanya never got back together after the Betrayal Arc.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

It felt like a never ending winter. Being stuck inside the crystal for years, Annie has lost count how many minutes, days, months have passed. But one thing remains in her mind, it was the look on Raven's eyes when she last saw her face.

At some point she realized, Raven already knew everything about her.

And yet no matter how many times she tried to hate her, she couldn't. Raven betrayed her, yet she still remained in Annie's heart, living there like a never ending winter waging war inside her chest. For more than four years, all she could think about was her.

"So," Annie grips the warm cup that Hitch gave her, she couldn't even imagine why on earth would this blonde help her after everything she's done, but yet again, a lot has happened since.

"Where is she?" Her voice, sounding desperate, as if she wasn't ready to hear the fact that Raven could've died within those four years she was inside the crystal.

Hitch looks at her with a bit of confusion in her eyes. There was no more walls surrounding them, countless of collosal titans were ready to trample everyone outside of paradis, and yet all she could think about was her.

The sandy blonde took in a deep breath, Annie could already sense that there was so much to tell.

"A lot has happened you know," she looks down on her cup, there was no way she can even finish her drink after remembering what happened to Tanya. She considered her as one of her friends too, which is why this was even harder for her nust by reminiscing those days.

"We found out after you were captured that she helped the survey corps to capture you in exchange for the file she needed." Hitch glanced at the curious mblonde beside her. "Turns out she was out for revenge."

To say Annie was surprised was an understatement. She felt Raven was always been a mystery, but she never expected her to turn out to be a serial killer who will stop at nothing just to get what she want.

But who was she to judge?

"Tanya has always been a mystery hasn't she?" Hitch says, playing the cup with her fingers.

Those words still remained in Annie's mind as years had gone by. It felt as if something was not right.

She was glad she made her way back to her father, and that the humanity took a step closer to achieving peace. But still it was as if there was a missing piece in Annie's life. Even if how many years had passed, she could still clearly remember Raven's face, her enchanting hazel eyes, and her soft touch. She knew deep down, that missing peace was her. It's always been her.

After the war, Annie has dedicated her life into finding her person. She designated herself into the Paradis military police by the grace of the queen and only goes home to Marley on weekends. About a year or so, Annie had quickly earned the title of being the captain.

She gathered everything, every possible cause that could lead to finding everything that happened to Tanya over the past years. If she's still alive. Who were the people who saw her. And this involved talking to a lot of old friends such as Armin and the others. But they all have the same answer.